⚜️7⚜️

3 weeks later

"You know, a lot of girls be
Thinkin' my songs are about them
This is not to get confused
This one's for you..."

Cali cleaned her room as she blasted her music. She took multiple breaks in between, dancing to the music. She was in her own world, thinking she was home alone.

She continued to dance as the song played loudly not even noticing the figure behind her dancing along with her. She felt herself bump into something, quickly turning around.

"Ah!" Cali placed her hand over her heart

Danté stood there laughing so hard he had to hold his stomach.

Cali scowled as she turned her music off. She moved back over to Danté pushing him making him fall over. He laid there still laughing.

"What the fuck?! Why'd you scare me like that? I thought I was home alone. Asshole" she nudged him roughly with her foot.

"Calm down cal. I didn't see much I promise but your face when you turned around killed me!" He snickered As Cali stood there with a frown

"Get out"

"Aight, don't be coming in my room trying to play grand theft auto either" he smacked his teeth as he stood to walk out her room.

Cali eyes budged "wait I was just playing"

"Mhm, finish cleaning. it looks gross in here" he smirked walking off

Cali groaned and finished cleaning her room.

___

"Tryna go to the pool tomorrow cal?" Danté asked as he handed his controller to Cali.

"yeah. There's this fine ass boy that be there damn near everyday-"

"Which means that nigga don't have a job" Danté shook his head

"And?"

"And he's a bum. shut up and play the game"

Cali rolled her eyes "you just mad he look better than you."

Danté snatched the controller from her "take it back "

"Stop playing give it back" Cali reaches for the controller

"Nah take it back first"

"Fine, I take it back. Why you so worried anyway"

"I'm not. just stop talking shit before I find him and beat his ass"

"What ever" she rolled her eyes as she grabbed the controller and continued to run over pedestrians.

"Damn can you at least complete a mission if you gon' be on my server?"

"Damn can I live?" She smacked her teeth as wasted came across the screen due to being shot by one of the cops.

"Apparently not. Gimme the controller so I can show you how to play" Danté grabbed the controller, starting on a mission.

"Want a popsicle?" Cali stood up getting ready to head to the kitchen.

"Yeah, blue"

"Of course" Cali sighed as she went to grab the popsicles.

"Danté" she called as she walked back into his room.

"Wassup?"

"Teach me how to play basketball"  she spoke as she handed him his popsicle

He raised a brow. "You for real?"