❗️Explanation

Don't skip this explanation!!

Boy for rent is a Thai series. This story will go with the same concept of BFR. It's not necessarily to see the series to follow the book. This book is a made up story with one of the main character of the series. The actors name is Lee Thanat Lowkhunsombat. Very handsome yes.

❗️Just like in the series Kyro, the name of the boy, is the top boy of BFR. (See pretty boy in picture)
Liz will be the name of the girl but she doesn't look like Liz from the series. I just thought the name was pretty and suitable. Liz has blue eyes and blonde hair with waves in my imagination. You can adjust her in your own, like you want it yourself

❗️BFR (boy for rent) is an business where you can hire a boy for whatever you want. Personal needs, boyfriend-to-pretend, make someone jealous,...

The girl in this story won't be someone from the series just like all the other characters. Only Kyro and his personality will be like in the series.

Trailer series:
https://youtu.be/5l5i8eKIksI

❗️This story won't be as the series. It will be an own made up version.

Also, English is not my native language. I'm sorry for typos and bad grammar. I'll try to do the best I can. I learned English by reading myself, so you know in advance.

For the ones who want to know. My native language is Dutch, like in Belgian Dutch, like in Flanders Dutch. Okay you got me, i guess. Ow and I'm seventeen if u wanted to know.

Have fun reading my story! I'm always up for suggestions, but I have my own idea as well.

♥️Enjoy!♥️