Chapter 2

POV Liz

Again, I was frozen. My brain couldn't think of what to do. He backed away and grimaced. That's when I realised I had to do something. I pushed him away so I could move and finally leave this car. I closed the door after I got out and ran into the building without looking back. He must love this as much as I hate it. I ran upstairs and when I reached my floor, as you can guess, ran to my room. I was almost there, just a corner and I could be in my only safe comfortable place. I turned left and the next moment I found myself on the floor.

"Auwch." Softly came out of my mouth. "Ow sorry honey, but you shouldn't run like that." No! I bumped into Chai. Not him! His name means 'a lively person who is filled with joy' and he was everything except that. He's always trying to get me into his pants. I panicked as always. Knowing that I'm in a hall with him and only him. Why is he on this floor? It's for girls only.. He's probably coming back from having fun with a girl of this floor. My room wasn't far I could just run again and done. I got up and tried to pass which was of course in vain.

"Rush?" He didn't loosen his grip, but stepped towards me as I backed away and felt my biggest enemy, the wall. "Help!" I yelled. I better yell in advance before it's too late. I know him too well. "Baby, I didn't do anything yet." "Yet. I know you will." "You know me better then my girlfriend does." Disgusting. I heard someone in the hall next to us so tried yelling again. "Help!" That got Chai mad and he just threw himself onto me and started kissing my neck, more like sucking. I got scared and didn't know what to do. I stated tearing up and begged him to stop as I tried pushing him away. Suddenly he stopped which took me of guard. I opened my eyes which I closed of fear.

"Who the hell are you?!" I heard Chai yell and saw another man. It was Kyro! Instead of answering he punched Chai who started to bleed. That's why he got off me all of a sudden. Bad boys really don't like others to touch what's theirs. What? No! I'm not his! Okay stop it. Oh no, they're fighting. This is not good. I need to chill. Help! What should I do?!

POV Kyro

She left my car and I watched her running in. That girl is gonna trip over her own feet. I shrugged and wanted to leave the car myself since we lived in the same building. Well, I got a room there, but I got my own appartement too. Then I realised I didn't know her room nor her phone number. I parked my car and quickly got into the building to catch up with her. I went to the first floor for the girls when I suddenly heard someone scream for help. I went to the third floor where I thought the scream came from.

I was running through the halls but didn't find anyone. Then there came a second scream. Now I heard it clearly. I looked for the person in need and found a guy pressing a girl to the wall and harassing her. My first instinct was to push the guy away. I didn't plan on picking a fight. I would just tell him to leave that girl alone and that's it. But as I pushed the guy I could see the girls face clearly this time. You gotta be kidding me. She likes to get in trouble, doesn't she? I would think I was hired as her bodyguard instead of her teacher. This is the third time I helped her in less then two hours.

"Who the hell are you?!" The guy yelled at me. Normally I would just tell him that it's none of his business and that he should back off. But because she's my client I should take revenge for her. So I punched the guy and of course got one in return. I could dodge the most ones though. We were both so busy beating each other up that we didn't hear Liz screaming our names, telling us to stop. I had enough of it as well and grabbed the guy by his collar.

"Don't dare touching her one more time. She's mine." So that should work to back him the hell off. He roughly freed himself from my grip and walked past me. He then stopped and looked Liz in the eyes. "I'm not done with you." I saw Liz, the terrifying look in her eyes. Indeed terrifying, it was worse then before. Well, I could understand. An innocent girl like her just got assaulted.. I went over to them and got really close to the guy as a warning. He got the hint and left.

"Don't worry he's gone." I tried to comfort her. She then looked at me with this pleading eyes. Is she a puppy or something? I knew she needed some support so I took her in my arms. Ugh why am I doing this? "Come. I'll bring you to your room. Where is it?" I tried to sound as soft as possible but being a softie is not really my specialty. I think I'm doing a great job though..

"I-it's that one." She pointed at the second room in this hallway. It's pretty far from mine. The boys are on the opposite side of this giant building. She took her keys out and opened the door. "It's okay. You can go now." As if. "I have to make sure you're okay, which you obviously are not. It's not past midnight yet, the evening is still young. I'm coming in, thanks for inviting." The contract from BFR says that we have to please the client until midnight. Then we are free and they can't call us nor tell what to do. I mean, they still can but we don't have to listen. I opened the door wider so I could walk past her. I looked around her room and saw a lot of useless things.

"Thank you for saving me but can you please go." Didn't sound as a question to me so I'm not reacting. I picked up some of her useless decorations to look at it. My back was turned to her but I could tell she was about to speak up. "Put it down." She ordered. "What? This useless thing. Sure." I put it down as demanded. "It's not useless. It's meaningful." I shrugged. "Meaningful.." "Yes, it holds a lot of memories." Sure it does. "Memories are worthless."

"Hey! If you're going to be an ass then leave already. Why did you come here anyway? This is the girls side. Why were you here to begin with?" I turned and got closer to her. "You should be more thankful I happened to be here. And the reason why is because I wanted to catch up with you. If we want to keep in touch with each other we should at least exchange phone numbers." I unlocked my phone and threw it at her which she clumsily caught. She looked annoyed at me but then put in her number.

"Here." She gave back my phone and told me to leave. Again. "If that guy comes back just call me." I told her. "You're not my bodyguard." "I know. But I want to break my record rescuing you from three times in less then two hours to four." I grinned and then walked past her and finally left. Now she must be celebrating..

_______________

11/04/2020
12/04/2020

I don't know what to say so I'll keep it short. If you like reading this which I guess you are otherwise you should have stopped .. Please leave a star-like thing. Thank you!

Enjoy reading♥️