Chapter 1

POV Liz

As I sat in his car I looked at the scenery, too nervous because I didn't know what would happen. "We're at your dorm." The guy whom I feared a little bit said. "Oh." Was the only sound that left my mouth as I didn't know what to say. This is all too crazy.

"Do I need to go with you? We can start the first lessons in your room." He said with a grin. I hated this so much and he was just loving it. I looked him in the eyes, scared because that's what I am and he returned it with his lustful ones. "I'm off, see you tomorrow I guess." With that I unbelt myself and was ready to open the door until I felt a warm hand grabbing my arm, stopping me from going away.

One hour ago

POV Kyro

"Welcome you to Boy For Rent service. What kind of man do you want to hire?" Jayden said to a man who was sitting on the black sofa with a cute girl next to him. I was currently waiting for Jayden to discuss something about BFR as I was the Top Boy and the founder. Jayden is the boss of BFR and not to trust. Still waiting, I was sitting on a chair with a table. I could still hear the conversation and eavesdropped it. I looked straight ahead so they wouldn't notice, not like I care. They were on my right and suddenly I felt a presence next to me.

It was the cute girl. She sat down on the chair on my right with her back to Jayden and the man. I looked her dead in the eye since I was not in the mood for another girl hitting on me. Besides, she looked too innocent and isn't my type. She as well was looking straight ahead to the wall since I sat on her left. She must have felt me staring and I saw she got shy. "Ah, I'm sorry I thought I could wait here." She said and got up, but not for long as I pushed her back down. She looked at me with big eyes and a bit shocked from what happened. She's as innocent as I thought she'd be. "Don't you have to join them?" I asked. I wanted to know why she sat next to me if it wasn't to seduce me.

"Mmh" She shook her had slightly. "It's not like I have something to say." I could hear a hint of sadness in her voice. "I don't even want this." She continued. "Then don't" I said. "I wish I could. But it's not that easy. I'm forced to do this. I don't really have a choice." Of course you do, I thought. "I've never done anything with a boy before and they want me to seduce a bad guy." She paused and looked down. "It scares me.. I owe that man something so I can't run away from it. They're here to hire a bad boy who can teach me how I have to seduce the bad guy. If he's pleased he'll give me what they need. I don't know anything about that and especially not if it's with an underground boy. I don't want all my first times to be with a boy who'll teach me. I want it to be real. I want a real first kiss. I want a real-" I cut her off by leaning forward. She backed away but I got closer.

"A pretty girl like you and you've never kissed?" I teased. "No." She answered soft. "I'm sure you've done something with a boy. I don't think boys will just leave you alone like that." I insisted. "Not with my permission. I've been harassed but not as far that they kissed me. Or I got saved." Uh, you call that harassed, little girl. I thought about her telling me that she wanted a real first kiss. Let's have some fun. I got even more close then I was and quickly gave her a peck on her lips. I know it's not a real kiss but I'm sure she'll regard it as one. "Now that boy you rent won't be your first kiss." I said playfully and grinned. Her plump lips were slightly ajar and her blue eyes looked at mine. She looked like her brain had stopped working.

"Isn't that Kyro, your Top Boy?" I heard the man ask Jayden. I backed away. "Kyro come here please." I did as Jayden asked and I saw the man signalling the girl to follow. They both were seated on the sofa and me and the girl were standing in front of them. "Are you available? You would be the perfect boy to teach her." The man asked. Jayden answered in my place. "He's available but you know he's special. The client doesn't choose him. He has to approve the client. Kyro, they need her to seduce a bad boy and they think it's the best if her teacher will be one himself. What do you think?" I laughed innerly. It's not how I usually work and she's not the type I normally take, but it'll work. I think this will be fun.