Chapter 3

POV Liz

He.. left? He left. Ow my god, he left! Thought he never would.. I celebrated the fact. The mushrooms in my head were already dancing. But then I started to realise whatever happened today. And again I came to the same conclusion of all times. I. Hated. My. Life. I sighed and unlocked my phone to connect some music to the Bluetooth box. Since it was already late I started to cook myself some dinner. One of my favourite songs came up, puzzle piece by nctdream. (It's been a week since it came out and I've been listening to it endlessly. I'm not a stan of the group but just a cozy listener. The song makes me so calm and peaceful.) I started to sing along although I suck. "You're my missing puzzle piece." That sentence made me start thinking again. Who is my missing puzzle piece? Why don't I have one? When will I get one? Well definitely not now because I'm stuck with that Kyro guy. I heard I got a message and went to take a look. Speaking of the devil..

*Random number*
Hey this is my number, call me if needed. Kind regards

Me
Kind regards? Are you sure it's you..

Rentboy
*rolls his eyes*

Me
What?

Rentboy
It was meant to be funny..

Me
But it's not

Rentboy
Apparently

Me
Eumh..
Thank you for, well you know

Rentboy
Don't mention it
Let's meet tomorrow after class
Hey, are you still there?

Me
No, I'm not because I'm trying to safe my over cooked spaghetti

Rentboy
Can you even cook? Make sure the sauce doesn't get burned while saving the spaghetti lol

Me
Thanks for reminding me too late..

Rentboy
You gotta be kidding me

Me
That was the last edible thing I had, this day hates me..

Rentboy
Oh honey, I don't think it's just this day

Me
Hey! It's thanks to your messages!!

Rentboy
So shy but look at her yelling..

Me
I'm going to sleep, I want this day to end

Rentboy
You should eat though

Me
Like you care

He didn't text me back after that so I went to the shower. After showering I did my nightly routine and was ready to get in bed. It was only one minute I could lay down in peace because I heard a knock on the door. Completely against my will, I went to open the door. "One pizza salami." What? I didn't order anything. The guy saw my facial expression and spoke up again. "There's a note with it, here." He pushed the box in my arms and went away. Don't I have to pay? They must pay in advance.. As I got curious I took the note and read it.

I don't care.
But you said it was my fault..
Call me when your last class ends, I'll come pick you up.