Chapter 29

*Kind of short but it works IG*

Uila and Lucario pant in sync, barely having won against Raihan after he managed to take out Garchomp. Raihan pouted cutely before shaking her hand. "You're up against the champion next. I wish you the best of luck." She nodded. "Thank you." She made her way to the locker room, nervousness filling her to the core. Her necklace tingled, letting her know that something was going to happen soon. She groaned. She didn't want to deal with this, she just wanted to get home and sleep. She smiled when she received a text from Raihan. 'Kick his ass babe.' She smiled. 'Sure thing, be on guard, I have a bad feeling.'

The Alolans watched with a newfound energy as Uila met Leon in the middle. They shook hands and made their way to their respective sides.Right when the referee was about to ask them to send out their first pokemon, the Chairman's face popped up on the screen. Immediately Uila's stomach dropped, feeling the bow necklace grow warm against her skin.

"Hello there, Leon and Uila!" He chirped.

"Just letting you know... I think it's time I brought about the Darkest Day. For the sake of Galar's future, of course!" He spoke quickly.

"But I'm in a bit of a pickle. The energy released by the Darkest Day is too much for us to contain." Uila resisted the urge to facepalm and grit her teeth.

"I'm sorry it's come to this. But it's you who forced my hand, Leon. You refused to listen!" He exclaimed before the screen cut off.

There was a moment's pause before the stadium erupted in terrified screams. A single Aura Sphere to the ground caught their attention. Uila motioned for Leon to speak. "Move quickly and efficiently below the stadium! Do not panic or scream. I'll take care of this." He moved to leave and Uila grabbed his arm. "I'm coming with." He wanted to protest but the look in her eyes told him otherwise. Raihan met up with them outside, and Hop brought along Victor and Gloria. "Grab your pokemon, we are heading for Hammerlocke." Uila climbed onto Flygon with Raihan, anger burning through her veins like a wildfire. "I am so going to smite that guy." Raihan gritted his teeth. "I know, but we need to focus on stopping the darkest day, let the Tyrannical Trio take care of the Chairman.

They make it to the Powerplant in no time, and Uila pales. She, Raihan, and Leon land up top, sending the younger ones down to deal with the Chairman where it was safer. They fired attack after attack at it, but nothing. Uila shakes her head, summoning the bow, pulling the string back and watching an arrow of pure, raw, energy form. It struck the beast, which screeched loudly. She grimaces and sends out Garchomp, who she commanded to use Draco Meteor. It  did some damage but not enough.

Two howls rippled through the air, and before they could process, two very large pokemon were next to Uila. Uila felt an unusual energy fill her, and her bow glowed a bright blue. She turns to them. "Zacian, Zamazenta." The names were unfamiliar to her, but the names rolled off her tongue like they were old friends. They nodded and turned to the large pokemon. Raihan, now having recovered from his shock, ordered attacks. With help of the 2 legendaries, Eternatus was caught, and the Clouds disappeared. They turned to find Gloria, being a brute, dragging an Unconscious Chairman Rose behind her and two very pale boys.

Uila sighs in relief as the police arrived. Uila placed the pokemon in the box where it would be kept safe, and slumped to the floor exhausted. Raihan was quick to catch her and help her sit down. The two large legendaries sniffed her before bowing their heads in thanks before disappearing. Uila shivered, just now realizing she was in her uniform. Raihan was quick to notice and placed his jacket over her, noticing her quickly falling asleep. He scooped her up in his arms, letting the officers know he was taking her home and making his leave.

When he arrived home, he layed Uila down, going to grab himself something to eat before going to their room and falling asleep. It was a stressful day.