Apology Time

Amai sat silently and watched as Koro Sensei turned the handle of the penguin-shaped ice shaver. "Is this ice really from the polar ice caps?" she asked in wonder.

"It is indeed," Koro Sensei said. "The finest ice in the world if I do say so myself."

"Koro Sensei!" several voices called out. Amai and Koro Sensei turned to see several students running towards them. 

"I hope you brought enough shaved ice for all of us," Isogai happily said. 

"Are the children opening their hearts to me at last?" Koro Sensei asked as tears of joy ran down his face. "Such beaming smiles!"

Amai and Koro Sensei let out a gasp when they saw the small crowd of students unsheathe their anti-Sensei knives.

"Such little savages!" Koro Sensei exclaimed grabbing Amai and the shaved ice before moving out of the way with his super speed. "Not the worst tactic you've tried, but your smiles were a bit too forced." All the students were shocked to find Koro Sensei behind them holding a large serving of shaved ice and Amai. "I wasn't born yesterday, boys and girls." He set Amai down and handed her the shaved ice. "Now, put away these silly anti-me knives and take a moment to stop and smell, if not the roses, then these lovely specimens." He dropped the green plastic blades on the ground, and the students looked to see they were all holding flowers in place of their knives. 

"Are these from the flower bed?!" Kataoka exclaimed. "For your information, sir, we grew these lovely specimens from seeds!"

"No kidding?!" Koro Sensei exclaimed in panic as he started to sweat.

"Why would you do something so mean?" Yada asked as she started to tear up. "We've been waiting months for them to bloom and now..."

"I'm so sorry!" Koro Sensei exclaimed. "Forgive me, children! Allow me to, uh-" He dashed off at mach 20 and returned in a split second with new seeds. "Get you fresh bulbs!" He quickly made his way over to the flower bed and started planting the bulbs.

"Don't plant them at mach 20!" Fuwa exclaimed.

"No! Of course not!" Koro Sensei panicked as he tried to plant them carefully.

"Tulips need a delicate touch!" Kataoka said harshly.

"Delicate. Got it," Koro Sensei said trying to appease them.

"Stop trying to impress us!" Kataoka yelled.

"You guys don't have to be so hard on him," Amai said. "He didn't know."

"Why are you always defending this guy?" Kataoka asked. "Whether he meant it or not, he still messed up something we worked hard on."

"Okay," Amai said slowly backing away.

She took notice of Nagisa and Kayano not too far off. "Hey, guys," she said approaching them. "Want some shaved ice? I can't eat this whole thing."

"Thanks," Kayano said quickly digging into it.

"No thank you," Nagisa said politely. "I'm good."

"Are you writing something down?" Amai asked.

"Well, yes..." Nagisa seemed to turn his notebook away, so Amai couldn't see the content.

"What is it?" Amai asked trying to see.

"I got it," Sugino said taking the small notebook out of Nagisa's hands. "Oh, you've been keeping track of Koro Sensei's weaknesses? Cool."

"Doesn't seem like a lot to go on," Kayano said noting the small amount of notes with very little information. 

"Nagi-chan?" Amai said catching the bluenette's attention. "You're really keeping track of all that?"