kiribakumina

No ones pov:

Kirishima,bakugo and mina have been dating for a while now everyone is used to it. But mina was a little and her boyfriends didnt know. One of the things that make her regress is the park and kirishima being the dominate one in the relationship planned a date to the park.

Mina's pov:

fuck fuck fuck we are going to the park what if I regress what if they dont like me because im a little? ok I need to calm down they'll still love me right? "katsuuuuuu" "what pinky?" "you really arent going to stop with the nicknames?" "nope anyways what is it?" "carry me? my legs are tired" "why dont you get shitty hair to carry you" "because hes already carrying stuff pleaseeeee katsuuuu" "fine" he lowers himself down and i get on his back "thank youuuu" "yea yea whatever" after a while we get to the park and I start to fight headspace which can make me very grumpy or give me a bad headache. we find a spot and katsu puts me down "hey mina you ok?" "yea pinky you seem on edge" "i'm ot i mean im okay" they slowly agreed, we started eating and it was getting harder to fight headspace when i know there are swings behind me. "hey da-eiji and katsu" "yes babe?" "yea pinky?" "you guys love me no matter what right?" "yes" they said at the same time "so you promise not to break up with me after i tell you this?" they both nodded "im a little/age regresser" "awww thats so cute baby" katsuki agreed "really? so does that mean I can regress right now because it hurts not too" "go ahead babe" after katsu said that I regressed. "daddyyyyy" "um baby which one is daddy?" I pointed to Eijiro "an tats dada" I said pointing at katsu "thank you for telling us now whats that you wanted to tell me?" "tan we go on da swings?" "of course baby" "tan dada come?" "of course i'll go princess" i giggled at the pet name and got up "yayyy" i ran to the swings "be careful baby you'll get hurt" i slowed down and waited "thank you baby" "mhmm" we got to the swings and i got on one and pouted "whats wrong princess?" "tan you push me pwease?" "of course" i giggled again and he started pushing me "weeeee higher" he pushed me a little higher. We played at the park another hour but then it was time to go. "but daddy i don wanaaaaa" "i know baby but we have to go" i pout and start crying "princess dont cry we can come back another time" "reawwy?" "yes baby really" i giggle "otay"

~Timeskip~

Kirishima's pov:

we got back to the dorms,all three of us live in one big dorm. Mina was being whiny and we didnt know why "baby whats wrong?" she started tearing up and i crouch down and look at her "baby you need to tell me whats wrong so that i can fix it you dont need to cry"  she whimpered and then a wet spot was seen on her jeans "aw baby did you have to go potty?" she nodded "we didnt you tell me or dada?" "i d-didn't wan to bother daddy or dada" "baby you aren't a bother you should have told one of us" "i sowy" "its ok but now we need to bathe you" "hey katsuki" "yea?" he said as he walked out the bathroom "baby had an accident" "aw its ok princess come on i'll bathe you as daddy gets your clothes okay?" she nodded and kat picked her up ignoring the wetness. He took her into the bathroom and I went and got her some of kats sweatpants and one of my t-shirts and both were big on here so she'll look so cute. I went back to the bathroom and saw the cutest thing mina and kat were covered in bubbles, I laughed "what you laughing at ei? nothings funny" say kat as he trying not to laugh "yea daddy everyting normal" said mina trying not to giggle. I busted out laughing after me so did kat and then mina went into a giggling fit, i calm down and look at mina "you and dada are silly" she giggles again. After we clean everything up and each of us were bathed we got in bed and cuddled while watching paw patrol "i love you guys" "i love you too daddy" "yea i love you too ei" after about 20 mintues we all were asleep.

a/n: ok heres another oneshot hope yall like it sorry it took so long i've been busy doing school things and this ship is really rare but i really like it anyways stay safe loves!