kiribaku

littlespace bakugo
!punishments!

Kirishima's POV:

"katsuki stop it." I say in a warning tone but he doesnt listen and keeps throwing the tantrum. He's throwing the tantrum because he wants an allmight plushie but he already has a lot at home. "Katsuki." he looks at me and flips me off and thats when i lost it and picked him up throwing him over my shoulder. He starts punching and kicking for me to put him down but I just tighten my grip in him. He starts using his quirk on me and I harden myself giving him a warning spank on the inside of his thigh. He whimpers but keeps punching and kicking, after a few minutes of walking we get to dorms and I just walk in with a stern look and everyone backs away giving Katsuki a look of sympathy. I walk in and close the door putting Katsuki on the floor and look down at him "How many?" he doesnt say anything "Katsuki. How many rules did you break." "t-three" "Thats right. Now do you know how many punishments that gets you?" "t-three" "mhm" he looks down with tears streaming down his face but he quickly wipes them "punishment one, spankings. Come here." he quicky walks over and I put him over my lap sliding down his shorts and diaper "b-bare?!" "yes katsuki. bare." he nods "count after each one." he nods again and I spank him hard "o-one!" I spank him again "t-two!" and again "t-t-three!" after about ten he was a sobbing mess so I stopped and rubbed him where I spanked "Good boy, taking your spankings like a big boy" he keeps crying and I pull up his diaper and shorts. "punishment two, give me two of your toys." he gets up quickly and hands me his toy car and one of his stuffies "Good boy" he hiccups from crying so hard and I look at him with a softer look "punishment three, early bedtime" he nods again and looks down "come here baby" I open my arms for him and he runs into my arms clinging onto me like his life depended on it "Do you know why you're being punished?" he nods "I-I broke the rules and threw a tantrum" "Good boy" he smiles a little at the praise "Now lets go give you a warm bath to help with your sore bottom" he nods and I get up putting him on my hip. I walk into the bathroom and start the bath, putting bubbles and giving him a bathbomb because he likes putting them in the water. He holds it carefull and I undress him putting him in the bath and he puts the bathbomb in the water giggling after seeing all the colors. I smile at him and walk out to get him clothes, I get him one of my hoodies and a daiper since he doesn't like pants and walk back into the bathroom to see him splashing around in the water. After a bit I take him out and wrap him in a fluffy towel he snuggles into the towel and I put him down on the bed and start to dress him. After he's dressed he makes grabby hands at me so I pick him up "I hungry daddy" I nod and walk out, everyone knows he's a little and is supportive other than mineta but he doesn't matter. I see sero sitting on the couch so I put Katsuki on his lap and sero smiles at him and Katsuki giggles "Im going to make him food, can you watch him?" "of course!" I smile and ruffle Katsukis hair. I go into the kitchen and start making the food, after a bit I hear a yelling sero and a crying Katsuki so I run out and see sero yelling at mineta and katsuki crying on the couch I go over to katsuki "what happened?" "m-mineta was b-being mean and t-then he tried t-to touch me" I glare back at mineta and pick katsuki up "come on i'm almost done with your food" he nods and clings onto me and at that point everyone is yelling at mineta and I just smile and walk to the kitchen putting him on the counter. After a few more minutes the food is done and I feed it to him and he eats it happily when he's done eating I clean the plate off and pick him back up walking back to my dorm. When I get there I get one of his stuffies, a fluffy blanket and his pacifier and sit on the bed. I get him the stuffie and put the pacifier in his mouth and wrap him around the blanket "bedtime" he nods and cuddles up to me and I play with his hair humming softly as he slowly drifts off to sleep.

a/n: i finally updated again and its a long-ish chapter hope you had a great day/night bye loves!