January Snow

1. Chapter 1. The Right Now
Why does it seem like life is nothing but a journey leading to an end. No matter which road you choose they all seem to lead to an end but, never the end that you were looking for. Ugh, I said it once and I will fucking say it again.. "Life is a Bitch and then you die. Yup, and if you disagree, then you are one of the lucky few in this world. You have a fairy tale dreamy life that only exist to about 1 out of 10,000 people in this world. Well... Shit I don't know statistics but, that my guess and it works for me bitch! Anyway enough about that shit, its time to get to my story. Where should I start? How about the Now? Right now...

Here I am standing at the entrance of Club Lick My Glass, preparing for another night or pure destruction, self destruction that is... lol. But Fuck it, I love to have fun, I love to make money and I loooove to fuck. Today as I begin to walk into the club I notice something on the door that I had never seen before. It was a painting, a painting of Gordenyas on the glass of the door. Although the painting was new, somehow it seemed so familiar. I wondered why but, fuck it, I start to walk into the club as my focus shifts from the Painting of Gordenyas to the actual physical presence of them. Gordenyas everywhere. It was beautiful, I felt like I was somewhere else. Apparently tonight was the "Get it White, Get it Tight Night" everyone is dressed in white, everyone except me. Oh but, I was looking tight so, guess I got something right! "Snow, hey Snow" I hear my name being yelled from across the room. Its my fucking X Jacob looking fine as hell as usual. As he walked towards me in those sexy ass white leather pants I couldn't help but wonder if he still had the moves that curled up my toes and gave me chills and that was with our clothes on! Kissing him alone was life bitch!!! Except, I cant seem to remember why we fell off WTF, was it something I did, did he cheat, or di..."Hey girl, I know you hard me" Jacob interrupted as I was thinking about our past. He then gently grab my right hand and calmly bent his long strong upper body over and kiss my forehand, as he came up he made an attempt to kiss my face but I jumped back and pressed my pointer finger against his lips, rolled my eyes and said, "As much as Id like to suck your fuckin lips, I don't wanna confuse these sexy lips of mine, or my heart for that matter!" "Heart" Jacob says as he begins to chuckle," Where the hell did that come from" I rolled my eyes... and smiled as if it was a compliment, but I know that it wasn't, and I was okay with that.
When Jacob and I were an item, I was not in a good place emotionally, and I was not mature enough for what he was offering. I hurt him many times and when he was finally fed up, and that's when he decided to hurt me back. How? By sleeping with my best-friend, well X-best-friend now! I was so angry with him. I destroyed his clothes, shoes, watches and car. Amazing even after all of that, he still wants me. Ha, AMAZING!! As Jacob chuckled about my flaws, I began to stare at his sexy full lips, remembering how good they felt all over my body. I can almost feel his breathe on the back of my neck as I daydreamed about the last time he stood behind me and put those big strong hands around my waist and whispered "Big Daddy is here, tell me what you want" I would always joke and say, I want a house in Scottsdale...he would be all smiles. "Waiting to Exhale" was the only chick flick he'd watch with me. "I have a house in Scottsdale" he would always say while sliding my shirt down pass my shoulders and kissing my neck and back. This man would make me quiver just from the very smell of him. With or without his touch I was ready and set to go when ever I was in his presence.

Jacob, grabs a Gordenya from the silver painted glass vase in the window behind him, he places it in my hair and begins to explain to me how much he misses the way we were..but I cant even comprehend what he's saying because...that smell, there is something about that smell. I mean I know it's flowers but, for some reason it's doing something to me emotionally. "Jacob shut up already" I shouted! Then, I hear that I'm up next, "I gotta go" I say as I run with hast, to go prepare for my sexy solo performance. Although, my show wasn't for another hour, I had to shower, shave and get oiled down in order to be fully prepared. I grab my belongings and head for a nice hot shower. As I am in the shower I begin to think of Jacob and how he use to make me feel, wondering to myself, how would it be the second time around.

As thoughts of Jacob run through my mind, I can almost feel his presence as the water from the shower head gently fall against my smooth naked body and rolls off my firm curves like the tips of his fingers. Shiiiit, I cant help but reminisce about the last time he joined me in the shower. It was in the middle of the winter, I can still smell the wood from the fireplace burning. Jacob and I had just had an argument about money, he was very controlling then, and felt he owned the right to my every financial move. I hated him for that! I would get so upset, I I would shower simply to calm myself, not for the sake of cleanliness. I was never in the shower for more than five minutes before this nigga would come busting up in the bathroom like it was an emergency. I use to watch him through the glossy wet shower door, I watched him as he sat on the toilet and removed his shoes and socks. He would looked up at me and I'd rolled my eyes and turned away from him. But, deep down inside I wanted to run into his arms and say,"lets never argue again" But, my pride would never allow that. So back to this sexy shit... his ass stood up and just to rip his blue and gray wife beater off, then glanced at me as he slowly unbuckled his gray Levis, slid them down his chocolate legs and shook them off with his feet. I knew that he was excited and and that made me so fucking horny. I refused to let his ass know what he was doing to me, I always hide my feeling, I did not want him to ever use them against me. When he stepped in the shower, I pretended I didn't even notice he was there. He reached above me to grab the shower head; I can smell his scent. Michael Jordan cologne mixed with Degree deodorant. He looked down at me, while placing his strong hand around my waist and turning me around with no effort. Bitch... okay! I fucking loved every second. He then extends the shower head to my back and grabs the Dove and proceeds to wash my back. He whispers I guess your mad at me now huh, Then he "Snow, Snow" I hear my name being called faintly...

You're up in five minutes girl! What? Its been an hour already? Shiiiiiit, time sure flies whenever this nigga is on my mind. I step out the shower and head towards the dressing room, grabbing a towel on the way. My body still dripping wet while I'm putting my sexy hot pink thongs on and slid into my one piece pink and brown catsuit. After stepping into my hot pink red bottoms, I was ready for the stage. I start preparing my mind. No longer am I the sweet girl who was raised with morals and values. Bitch when I hit the stage I am fierce, I am sexy, and I am every niggas dream, every bitches desire and every married woman's nightmare. I am Juicydiamon, and trust me, the name speaks for itself. Oh yes, it speaks for itself. I walk on the stage, like I am that bitch, transitioning...I got the DJ blasting some sexy ass shit on the radio, and I am doing my mother fucking thing. I love dancing and as I move every curve on my body, I feel as though I am being guided by the music. It's as if my whole body is being thrown around while I'm constantly catching my breath. Its the most amazing feeling in the world like, I'm watching myself in awe, as if I am not the one on stage at all. But I am, and I love it bitch!!! I feel so fucking sexy up here and horny, it's the only time that I can FEEL! Like I said, its amazing, so fucking amazing!