two

┌── ⋅˳˚☆∶⋆.☽.⋆∶☆˚˳⋅ ──┐
𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐀
└── ⋅˳˚☆∶⋆.☽.⋆∶☆˚˳⋅ ──┘

═ ˳⚬ ❦ ⚬ ˳ ═

(A/n: they all live in the same neighborhood, but in different sections if yk what i mean,)

"So, you riding to school wimmie or?" I asked chris, he blank faced me, taking off his bonnet. "Duh, I'm saving gas today sir." He shrugged. I laughed. "Yeah Aight". I laid my phone flat down on the sink, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my waist.

Meanwhile Chris was propping his phone up somewhere in his room. He was about to go raid his closet to find some shit to wear.

As usual.

I propped the camera behind the sink knobs and began brushing my teeth. I could see Chris taking off his shirt and looking for another one.

damn he got a nice ass body.

I shook it off and finished up, next looking for my face wash. Meanwhile Chris was debating on what hoodie to wear. It was cute cause he was really sitting there thinking. "Wear the black one, match it with your orange sweats," he jumped at my voice, holding his chest. "Nigga don't scare me like that," He said. I laughed. "Stop being so jumpy"

"Stop sneaking up on me," he rolled his eyes playfully. I just shook my head and slid my boxers on under my towel. When he looked at the camera, I dropped the towel and he held his chest again. "Chill out p," he laughed.

He turned his head and I smiled, seeing the hickeys I left yesterday. I'm guessing he noticed cause he blushed and slid on his hoodie. "You are not about to be rubbin that in my face all damn day pryce,"

I'm sure in the hell is. Just wait.

"Fine I won't," I lied. I put on some orange sweatpants and a large sweater, topping it all off with a beanie. He stared. And rolled his eyes. "You tryna match with me? Don't you got that straight boy act to put on?" He shaded me. I sighed. "Just wait till I come get you. Tuh, straight boy act my ass." I sprayed on some Chanel cologne and headed out the bathroom since my school stuff was already in my car. Jaelyn was riding with ian and tru surprisingly.

The thugs of the group.

Especially tru, he acts just like uncle k, quiet and evil.

"Be ready, I'm boutta pull up," I said. He nodded and we hung up. I walked into the kitchen. Ma and pops were both downstairs listening to some of ma's old music. "Your bag is on the counter, listen to radicals," ma said, pops smacking the back of his head. They began to slap box and I laughed. Pops tapped out in the second round. "Bye pryce, we love ya," pops said. "Love y'all too," I grabbed my lunch and headed out to my car eagerly.

I'm ready to see Chris scary ass.

┌── ⋅˳˚☆∶⋆.☽.⋆∶☆˚˳⋅ ──┐
𝐊𝐄𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄
└── ⋅˳˚☆∶⋆.☽.⋆∶☆˚˳⋅ ──┘

═ ˳⚬ ❦ ⚬ ˳ ═

"Dad?," I peeked in him and seh's old room. He was zoned out, staring out of the window. I frowned and walked over to him, sitting beside him. "Dad? You okay?" He looked exhausted. He shrugged and ran his hands down his face. "I'm fine. Is gek riding with you?" He asked.