three

┌── ⋅˳˚☆∶⋆.☽.⋆∶☆˚˳⋅ ──┐
𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐀
└── ⋅˳˚☆∶⋆.☽.⋆∶☆˚˳⋅ ──┘

═ ˳⚬ ❦ ⚬ ˳ ═

There's Chris in his crop top in the mm^

"Chris come on, I'm sorry," I continued to knock on his bedroom door. I heard light shuffling until the door cracked. "What do you want, okonma," he asked, making me frown. "Chris let me talk to you, please," I practically begged. he shook his head. "Come in. You got 5 minutes." He opened the door and I stepped in.

He was shirtless and wearing grey sweatpants that hung off of his extremely slim waist.

"Chris... I'm so so sorry about yesterday. It's just that I was scared and nervous and I don't know how this shit even works. I'm not really good with people and their emotions but there was no reason for me to disrespect you the way I did and I truly apologize for that.,"

He side eyed me and then rolled them. "How I'm supposed to kno-,"

"I love you Chris," I blurted, sitting next to him on the edge of his bed. He gave me a shocked look and tilted his head.

It's now or never p. It's now or never.

I grabbed his chin, turning his face towards mine and kissed him. Not on no pecking lips shit, but a long kiss. His arms made their way around my neck and he deepened the kiss.

I pulled away and we locked eyes for a few seconds. I swear that my heart skipped a few beats in that very moment. I don't know if this what love is supposed to feel like, but I love it.

"lock the door," Chris said with a small smirk.

When I tell you I was APPALLED. I was shook.

(A/n: I'm writing this like a diary lmao I'm sorry)

"You su-,"

"Just lock the damn door pryce," he said a bit louder now. I held my hands up in defense and did as told. I walked back over to him and he stood up. He smirked at me and pulled my shirt off of me, throwing it somewhere across his room. He looked me in my eyes and changed to a smile.

He seemed like he was in a small trance, him raising and caressing my chin. This side of his is really different to me. He was always the shy type, but today was different. He was.. I don't even know how to describe it.

"Can I.. try something?" He spoke, dragging the i. I hesitantly nodded and he raised my chin, re-starting the passionate, yet lust filled kiss. This time I was actually able to catch the feeling of his lips on mine and it was fucking heaven.

Tuh, like he's not a god already.

His hands found the rim of my sweats and he toyed at it, smacking my hand when I tried to take Em off. Once he pulled away, he softly pushed me on the bed and stood ahead of me. I looked at my sweats and let out a broken sigh, seeing my print through the colored sweats I wore.

He smiled and traced his index finger around it as it grew, making me bite my lip. "c-chris- shit," I mumbled as he stroked it through my sweats.