08 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith University
Saturday, 11:00 am

Today is Saturday and the students are free to do whatever they want. Well... inside the island...

Students are not allowed to leave the island until semester break or summer. Yeji, Chaeryeong and Ryujin were getting ready to go at the town with Lia and Yuna.

"Ready?" Yeji asked Lia who was fixing her hair.

"Yep" She placed down the comb and stood up from her chair.

The two met up Ryujin,Chaeryeong and Yuna who was waiting for them outside the school. "About time you got out of there" Ryujin looked at her non existent watch.

"Lets go!" Yuna happily said as the girls waited for the shuttle and pick them up.

A shuttle comes to the school and pick up the students to bring them to the town. And before the day ends the shuttle comes back and bring them to school grounds.

"Whats up Chill dudes"Kai approached the four boys sitting down on the bench waiting patiently for the shuttle to arrive.

"I thought you got here before us..." Taehyun pointed at the boy.

"Uh well... lets say i had important business" Huening Kai sat besides them.

"Where?" Yeonjun crossed his arms.

"I bet the bathroom" Beomgyu teasingly looked at the boy.

"Nah uh" He shook his head disagreeing. 

"Then where?" Soobin asked. 

"Okay change topic my dudes... I heard they have a candy store over there..." Kai changed the topic before they speculate where the heck he had gone to.

"I mean every town has..." Taehyun answered.

"No, like a big one... i think its better than Disney Land"

"Nothing compares to Disney Land, Kai" Soobin looked at Huening Kai.

"Pffft Disney Land is amazing... but a price of food there is darn expensive, At the candy shop their products is worth a cent"Huening Kai said.

"Never thought ill hear a posh say Disney Land is expensive..." Yeonjun widen his eyes chuckling.

The shuttle arrived as the students boarded, the ride to the town showed them around Forthwith more. Like the streets, greenery, plants, animals, structures.

"Woah Forthwith has so much greenery" Yuna said looking at the plain fields.

They were dropped off at the town and it radiates this positive energy from the town's people. They were greeted with warm welcoming smiles as they arrived.

"The people here smiles so much i don't know if i should be scared or not..." Ryujin said looking at the people with plastered smiles.

"I think they just really like to smile" Yuna replied smiling back to everyone they walked pass to.

"So where should we start? We can go to Chigo bakery,Candy Store, Shopping Street... You guys pick" Yeji pulled out a map of the Town.

"I mean is about to 12... maybe we should eat something first before we look around?" Lia suggested.

"Great idea.. so we can properly choose something to buy and regret buying it afterwards"Chaeryeong replied as they all huddled around Yeji to take a good look of the town's map.