Madness Passion: Ochako Emotion Arc (Team Tournament)

Even as someone as recalcitrant as she was, anyone would melt at the heart-warming voice of Todoroki, "Well, I supposed I can tell you, Todoroki-kun, since you insisted. Well, I used to have a huge crush ...".

"My 'love bird team', let's get back to rehearsing our script. I can't afford to get yelled at by Mr Aizawa again since I'm the director, you know, the one who responsible for the whole show," as Mina let off a little stress tears as she leans on Uraraka.

"But I haven't finished my soba yet" as Todoroki quickly slurping his noodle.

"Then eat it faster, Todoroki-kun" as Mina stomp off.

As Todoroki grabs Uraraka's food tray and heads toward the canteen, "Well, I guess we will resume our conversation later on. I'll return your food tray for you".

Class 1A then rehearsed the script five more times before heading to the training ground. As everyone unlocked their hidden power/form such as Midoriya unlocked his 100% power of One For All, Kirishima unlocked his hardening form 'Unbreakable' and Bakugou can use his power to his max, increasing his destruction to a bigger radius. Outside, Todoroki seems to be underpowered and left behind in the power scales, but the truth is he has trained so hard that every mission that he was given in his agency (Endeavor Agency), was done smoothly. As Endeavor had stated in the past, Todoroki has the potential to surpass All Might and his quirk, One For All.

His ice power had become harder, sharper and stronger to breaks for even someone like Kirishima in his 'Unbreakable' forms. His fire is just as impressive if not better when he's able to produce blue flames (The hottest kind of flames) like Dabi and maintains it, unlike Endeavour, who can only produce it temporarily when the need raised. However, he chooses to keep quiet about his new amazing power for the sake of himself and the class (Especially Bakugou, who will go on a rampage if he knows).

"Ok everyone, today we'll get into a group of two and will face off the other group in a certain given time. Last group standing win, you may now pick your partner," Aizawa announce as the class reach the training ground. Uraraka usually goes with Midoriya when it comes to training, however, this time she holds back and watches Midoriya went up to Tsuyu to be her partner. As her tears were just about to roll down her brown eyes, Todoroki snap her back into reality as he taps her on her right shoulder.

"Todoroki-kun, what are you doing here?" Uraraka asks.

"Picking for a partner".

"Oh I see, don't you usually go with Momo-san?".

"No, she only goes with me because all of her friends have gone with each other, and you went with Midoriya. So she has no choice but for me, but now that Hagakure is missing a partner due to the fact that Midoriya went with Tsuyu, of course, Yaoyorozu would be Hagakure's partner" Todoroki carefully explained.

"So, do you want to be my partner, Uraraka" Todoroki once again breaks the silence.

"Well, I would love to," as her cheeks turn pink like flamingoes.

Final Groups Result: (Bakugou and Kirishima), (Midoriya and Tsuyu), (Hagakure and Yaoyorozu), (Todoroki and Uraraka), (Mina and Jiro), (Aoyama and Ojiro), (Koda and Sero), (Fumikage and Shoji), (Mineta and Sato) and (Iida and Kaminari).

As it strange as it may sound, despite being in the same group of friends with Uraraka, Todoroki is unfamiliar with Uraraka's quirk, Zero Gravity. As he never encounters Uraraka in a battle or at least even fight alongside her, this will be the first time that he is able to observe Zero Gravity and figures out a way to combine it with his quirk.

"Let's head to the mountainside, we'll be able to observe every battle and take notes until it necessary to fight," Uraraka insists. Todoroki was surprised at how their mind mirrors each other.

"We'll try to avoid Bakugou, Midoriya and Iida groups the most as they are the hardest to deals with," Todoroki responds. As they sprint toward the mountainside (Todoroki didn't use his ice as it'll leave too much trace while Uraraka's Zero Gravity as the remaining groups will spot their exact location), Mineta and Sato have been knocked out by Iida's Engine and Kaminari's Electrification. This knock out sure had caused massive attention when both Bakugou's group and Aoyama's group have appeared in an attempt to knock out Iida and Kaminari.

"DIE! FOUR EYES!" he yelled as he burst an immense explosive blast straight at Iida and Kaminari. Caught in surprised, neither Iida nor Kaminari have enough time to activate their quirks and were sadly knock out.

"Great work, Bakugou," as Kirishima lend Aoyama a stunning blow with his hardening fish before bashing Ojiro up. While Bakugou and Kirishima had knocked out Iida and Aoyama groups, Midoriya and Tsuyu are struggling against Fumikage and Shoji. With the ability to detects movement and enemies, Shoji's quirk is a perfect match up with Fumikage's quirk, Dark Shadow. Even if Midoriya and Tsuyu love is great, there's no denying that their quirk is perhaps not the best fit. Nevertheless, it's over when Midoriya lands a decisive blow, driving his right foot at Fumikage left arm (In Full Cowling form).

Half a kilometres away is Hagakure's group setting up their defence for the area, with Yaoyorozu generating numerous different kind of traps such as explosive bombs while Hagakure placing them in place without getting anyone noticing. Yaoyorozu also set up a defensive barrier with a tiny gap at the front for eyesight and her massive cannon. Their territory is now covered in explosive traps that can obliterate most people with ease, and an automatic cannon at the end, ready to fires off a massive blast of lasers. Their first victim was Koda and Sero as Animal Voice is completely ineffective against Hagakure and Yaoyorozu traps while Sero's tape was no match for the laser cannon.

"Our quirks will be a great matchup for Hagakure and Yaoyorozu defensive base. Todoroki-kun, you can deactivate their explosive traps without getting hurt using by sliding your ice in. This will also take away their attention, leaving me an opportunity to activate zero gravity on their defensive barrier. Then you will finish the job of knocking them out," Uraraka explains.

"Then let's get going," as he slides down the mountainside while Uraraka moves to the top of Yaoyorozu's base.