01

2027

Rosé POV

Reunion. Yeah. I've been doing it every years for the past 8 year, that i started to feel sick of it. I dont even considered it reunion anymore. They tends to show off their success too much and i cant stand it. Yeah, its great seeing my classmates success, but not if they brag too much, and cant stop bragging.

It all started on 2020, where Jihyo, one of my classmates, wanted to see us before she flies to pursue her master, at Australia. She started to find every single one of her classmates. And here we are, doing this for 8 years, since 2020.

Lisa, my best friend. Foreign student from Thailand. The queen of the dance club. Every dancer during high school, has a crush on her. Being her partner while dancing, is every male dancers dream. Shes the spotlight while performing.

Jihyo, sitting sides with her husband, the youngest self-made billionaire, Kang Daniel. Jihyo is a very sweet class rep, beautiful, and she sings a lot. Having a beautiful voice like her, nobody would complains.

Mina, a person who has been through a lot. Claiming to be independent woman who needs no man. She really is successful after moving on from her first love.

Junhoe, man with a golden voice. Our school treasure. We were always teased as a couple a lot by having a unique voice. It doesnt even make sense. He did have a crush on someone. Surely its not me.

Jungkook, one of our class treasure. Great singing voice, a youtuber. He did make a lot of money by singing online. His visual is undeniably good. Hoobaes first love.

Eun Woo. Cha Eun Woo. My first love. Everyone's love-at-the-first-sight. Nothings great about him. He did make me flutters, but seriously tho, there's nothing.

Next.

Kim Taehyung. Our substitute teacher. Our homeroom teacher were pregnant, that the school decided to just take take Taehyung, the best student who graduated two years before us, to be our homeroom teacher for a couple of months. At that time, he is having a semester break and decided to challenge himself by being a teacher.

The rest, i dont even remember how they were at school. I just get to know them through this reunion.

Jaehyun, a model they said. He did have the figure.

Yugyeom, an idol. He is a humble person, seeing how he still makes time for us every year.

Theres Miyeon.

Bambam. Lisa's childhood bestfriend.

Eunha. She have a very bright skin tone. Yeah. Thats it.

P/s : this is my first fanfic. Please bear with any grammatical error.