14

2019

Rosé : Eunwoo, you should told me that you are not coming. You dont need to call for another person and its so awkward.
Eunwoo : you disappointed?
Rosé : disappointed what?

Eunwoo : im not your date.
Rosé : no. I like Chanyeol oppa. He is very tall and handsome. He plays guitar handsomely.
Eunwoo : but he told me that you look very disappointed.
Rosé : but that doesnt mean that i like you.

Eunwoo : really?
Rosé : yup. No doubt.
Eunwoo : my mom have arrange my engagement with one of her friends daughter. And decided to announce it on my birthday, next month.

Rosé POV

What? Noo. You should not agreed with your mom.  Besides, you dont even know who that person is. If you decided to get marry with that person, what about me? Who will stay besides me?

Eunwoo : Rosé! Park Rosé!
Rosé : yes?
Eunwoo : what happen. You suddenly looks so pale.
Rosé : oh nothing. Btw, congrats.

Eunwoo : no, no. Please tell me you like me.
Rosé : i- i-
Eunwoo : please. I love you so much.

Rosé : i dont know. I dont even know how i feel. I like being your friend, but i cant stand anyone who likes you. I dont despise them, i just dont like seeing them seeking your attention. I just want you to focus on being my friend.
Eunwoo : you like me. And you are being jealous this whole time.
Rosé : idk. Its just my feeling. It never crossed my mind to think something romantic.

Eunwoo : no no no, dont cry!
Rosé : im so sorry that i dont even realise that i like you. That you almost need to be engaged with someone you dont even know.
Eunwoo : its not your fault. Dont worry. Your confession is the only thing that matters.

Rosé : what?
Eunwoo : its actually a prank. Its for my youtube channel.
Rosé : you-

2027

V : wheres the video?
June : hyung, dont get jealous over that silly thing.
Eunwoo : at my youtube channel. But, its archived.

V : im not. I just wanna know if she likes Eunwoo while dating me.
Rosé : theres no way im a two-timer.

Jihyo : shes right. Rosé only like one person at one time. If shes dating you, it means she really is dating you. She wont talk about another man. Except badmouthing her ex.

V : have you ever badmouth me infront of Eunwoo?
Rosé : i dont think so.
V : is it because theres nothing bad about me?

Rosé : i dont thats the thing. Maybe with Eunwoo, i feel so happy that i have never thought about anything bad.
Lisa : our savage queen is back.

Bam : How about lisa? Do she talk about me a lot?
Jk : she despise you a lot. She hates it the most when you call her Manobal.
Bam : she did talk about me when shes with you.

Mina : why are you so happy? You are sleeping outside tonight.