Last Minute (9)

**Zak's POV**

She holds my hand and she kisses me on the cheek. I feel my eyes burning from tears that havn't stopped falling since I've seen her. Her blonde hair was messy and her green eyes were red from crying.

"I'm sorry but, I must leave now." She kisses me one last time before walking towards the cliff. I want to run after her and keep her away but my feet won't move. I try to scream but my mouth won't open. I can't lose Sam like I lost Danielle. I watch her get closer and closer to the edge, her hands in fists and her head shaking like shes saying no to herself. I stand, watching in horror as the girl I have fallen desperately in love with walks to her death. I cry harder not being able to do anything.

At the last second, I find my voice and my feet finally move.

"Sam No!" I reach for her but shes just to far away. I run to the edge to see her falling down towards the raging river below. I fall to me knees and cover my face with my hands.

I wake up covered in sweat and tears. I look around to see that I am in my hotel room. 'Where is she?' I thought to myself. I pick up my phone and text her.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" I ask her hoping that my dream was actually a dream.

"Damn it Zak I was asleep!" I let out a breath and text her back.

"I'm sorry. I just had a nightmare and it was about you. I was just making sure you were okay." I can feel tears welling up in my eyes again. I just want her to be safe. I sit waitiing for a response when there was a knock on the door. I turn the lamp on next to my bed and answer it. I open my door to see Sam standing there in shorts and a tank top. She looks scared and is staring at me. I let her in and she sits on the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay Zak?" She asks as I sit down next to her. I shake my head and let the tears slide down my cheeks. She crawls up next to me and hugs me tight.

"Just tell me you won't ever try to hurt yourself." I say into her hair. She pulls away with a confused look. I knew I had to explain. I sit back and take a deep breath.

"... And then you turned aroung and jumped off the cliff." I say looking at her." She nods her head and then smiles a little bit.

"Oh Zak. You and your wild imaginations. I would never hurt myself. especially because I'm with you." She lays a hand on my cheek and rubs her thumb along my cheek bone. A shiver runs up and down my spine making my body shake. Sam giggles and does it again. I look at her, and kiss her a little harder than I intended. She pulled away and touched her lips lightly.

"I'm sorry Sam." I smile at her and kiss her more gently. She smiles against my lips then kisses me back. I pulled her ontop of me and layed my hands on her hips. She grabed one of my hands and held it. then pushed it up above my head. She did the same to the other. Just as I realized what she was doing I tried to pull away but she was to fast. She pinned my hands down to the pillows and pulled away.

"Your a sneaky little shit you know that?" i ask her grinning.

She smirked then grabbed my phone, holding my hands down with one hand. She went to youtube and played the song 'It's Always A Good Time' by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson. I chuckled and waited for her to look at me. She turned her head and smiled. She leaned down and kissed me lightly. She runs her hand down my chest making a small moan escape from my throat. I grab her hand not letting her go any further. She pulls away and pouts at me. Oh so she wants to go further?

"Getting a little frisky dont ya think?" I ask grabbing her hand that was above my head and pushing it down to my chest. Both of her hands are on my chest now and her face is getting even more red mby the second.

"Well... uh..." She is in a loss of words, how cute! I laugh at her and sit up. She folds her arms over her chest and turns her head away from me. I look at her and smile evily. I put my hands on the sides of her stomach and start to tickle her. She gasps and starts to laugh. She falls off of me onto the bed and tries to pull my hands away. I laugh along with her and continue to tickle her.

"Okay Okay!" She says between gasps. I stop and lay down next to her. She is still giggling and roling around a little bit. I stop her by kissing her neck. She gasps then lets out a half breath half moan.

"What was that?" I ask chuckling.

"I don't know, but what ever you were just doing, do it again." She says biting her lip. God I love it when she does that. Without a word I dip my head and begin to nibble on the soft spot on her neck.

"I love you." She whispers. I stop and pull away she bites her lip again and her eyes get wider. I smile.

"I love you." I say back. she lets out a long breath. Finally, we are oficially a couple.