Chapter 1 - An ultimate start

"THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SMASH EVER" pit screamed, jumping about the front lawn of the mansion. "Alright, calm now, mister sakurai should be arriving soon" Zelda spoke with a strong tone as she stood close by him, looking for her love, link. " sorry princess, I'm just so exITED" pit almost tripped over his own legs, they were jittering around like a dog waiting for a walk. Just as Zelda was about to speak, loud trotting could be heard from the street. Pit and Zelda quickly drew their attention to where the sound was coming from Suddenly, a reddish-brown horse trotted quickly across the road, then came to a halt at the path leading to the doors of the mansion. Perched on the back of the steed was a young man, with blonde hair and a thin stature. He was dressed in a light blue tunic and brown, cotton pants. Around his waist was a belt which housed a quiver and a Sheikah slate. On his back was the two of the most legendary items in hyrule, the master sword and the hylian shield. "My love!" Zelda called out, waving her gloved hand, her soft golden hair blowing in the wind as she ran up to greet the hero. " my love!" Link says passionately, jumping off his horse and wrapping his arms around Zelda. Zelda's soft blue eyes eyed the horse up and down with a confused look on her face. "Her name is Epona, she has been with me through many games" link enlightens Zelda, noticing the look on her face. "How come we have never gone on a romantic ride through the sunset on her" Zelda states sarcastically. "Well, we always have the future" link returns the sarcasm. They both laugh and then fall into a deep kiss. Epona is suddenly startled, and retreats towards the garden on the opposite side of the mansion. Link and Zelda stop kissing to see the shadows of what looked like dragons flying over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the orange dragons came closer, people started clearing off the lawn to give them space to land. "Seems like the Pokémon trainers have arrived," link said, glancing over at pit "Leaf! Leaf? Where are you?" Pit yells, trying to push his way through that crowd of assist trophies that were scurrying about. Leaf was one of the pokemon trainers new to Ultimate, she has long black hair and wore a blue top with a red dress. She hopped off her Charizard and pet its head "Who's a good fire dragon? Your a good fire dragon! Yes you are!" she whispered as she pressed one of her Pokeball to the pokemon's nose. Suddenly there was a bright light and the Charizard was gone."Over here pit" Leaf yells back. Pit runs over to her and hugs her tightly, then kisses her. "I missed you so much! Sky world is sooooooo boring" pit groans. "I missed you too" Leaf grabs pits hand and pulls him close. Their moment is interrupted by link and Zelda cheerfully running over to them." I have some good news I forgot to tell you guys, I talked to Sakurai earlier and got us all together to be roommates" Zelda happily jumps up and down after finishing her sentence." oooo how exciting," pit jumps up ecstatically. They all quickly jump up to head into the mansion. As they walk in, they see a small reception area with a hallway behind it. "Hello" Isabel says in a suspiciously happy tone. "Pit, Leaf, Zelda and link..." she pauses as she taps away on her keyboard." All right, looks like you guys are staying in room 23, it's just next to the kitchen and lounge area". They nod and thank her as link grabs the keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They pace through the hallways looking for their dorm, they passed fighters pushing suitcases into dorms and ness and Lucas were running around chasing a ball. Although this was a exiting new experience, pit couldn't help but feel anxious and sad. He was scared for what was going to happen, he knew his friends would find out eventually, but he didn't know when, nor did he want to know.