Chapter 3 - The moonlit night

Many hours have passed since they were all at the cafe, it was now 2:47 am and Pit was sitting in the small lounge area of their room playing stardew valley. He was wrapped up in many blankets as the glow of the moon seeped through the window, lighting up the small nook Pit was confined in. It was the most relaxed he'd been in a while. His tranquility was soon interrupted by a large creak from a door. "Wasn't this mansion just built? How do the doors creak already!" Leaf whispers to herself. She glanced over too see the dim glow of the TV and Pit wrapped up in blankets like a burrito. "Oh... good morning babe, was just about to go outside to train Umbreon, wanna join?". "Sure! Let me just get in some warmer clothes" Pit whispers back. They quietly exit their room and walk through the hallway where they pass the communal lounge, where Snake is watching Mission Impossible (very on brand for him).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They head out of the mansion to a big flat area of grass in the garden. There is a single lamp lit above a small bench that Pit takes a seat on. The morning dew on the grass is shining in the moonlight as Leaf practices Umbreons moves such as Dark Pulse and Snarl. "So how are you liking smash so far?, personally I think-" pit asks before being interrupted. "I love you" Leaf says quickly before looking away embarrassingly. "Um... I- well-" Pit stutters. "It's getting very cold out here, I think it's time I head back" Pit quickly spurts out. He quickly jumps off the bench and runs out of the garden, into the mansion. He's going to have to tell her about his past at some point, but he didn't think it would have to be this soon. He runs back to their room and grabs all his blankets on the couch before heading to bed. Leaf looks down in shame. "Let's go back to bed, Umbreon" she sadly walks back to their room and sits on the small private eating bench, falling asleep there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'm so sorry that the first update I've done in 3 months is so short. Icut out a huge chunk of this chapter because I just didn't like it :/. I have some fun things I want to do in the future though so look out for that :)))

Anyway, goodnight / day
:))))