Romance Not Allowed

(Y/N)'s POV:

"I'm back." I say as I open the door and go inside my house.

"Ah, welcome back, lady (Y/N)." I hear Ava say as she comes towards me.

"How was your first day?"

"It was good. Gambled a dude and beat him."

"Did anything else happen? Got some new friends?"

"Yeah, I guess." I started to unpack my things. I got my lunchbox back from the house pet I saved. I got a glass of water too. I drank my water, because why else would I get the water?

"...Have an interest in someone?"

The moment she said that I spit out the water I had in my mouth and started coughing.

"Lady (Y/N)!? Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Is everything alright?"

"Y-yes... I told you..." I continue to cough.

"So... do you have an interest in someone..?"

"Ava, I'm tired from today so I'm just gonna go and change..." I grabbed my things and rushed to my bedroom.

"... did... something happen?"

———————————————————

"...have an interest in someone?"

The question repeated in my head. Do I have an interest in someone? Then who?

Well it's probably the one and only Kirari Momobami...

The moment today's school ended, I knew for a fact that my school life wouldn't be normal than it already is now.

I lay down on my bed and shuffle around. Hugging pillows and punching them too, rehearsing what happened today.

First, I just walked to school and then first met Kirari in her fricken limo. Then went inside and met Yumeko, Mary, and Ryota. When it was lunch, I saved a house pet and then met Kirari again. Then....

She flirted with me....

Anyways, then I went to class with Yumeko and others. When it ended, we talked our way to the gambling halls and stuff, which I then met Itsuki, who may remember my family name. Then I gambled with Haruto, and I won. Before he could get any more violent, Kirari once again appeared. Then she left flirting with me again.

My god what has my life turn into......

I have homework so I should probably do it right now....

———————————————————

I finally finished my homework! That took a long time... it wasn't as much than it was at my old school, but I ain't complaining.

"Lady (Y/N), your dinner is ready." I can hear Ava say behind the door.

"Okay, got it. I'll be there in a sec." I say as I get out of my chair. I go downstairs to see food on the giant dining table. Which I hurried down and ate.