Not My Place

(Y/N)'s POV:

I flop onto my bed once again like always. Just.... what is happening to my life? My life was already unusual by my father. Now it's with Kaito.... and Kirari.... what have I gotten myself into? I probably asked these questions to myself a hundred times now. Maybe even when I'm sleeping. Just kidding....

I'm getting too worked up on this. I should do my homework to distract me...

———————————————————

Andddddd done! Finally done... half of my homework.... I can smell the food from my room. I'm getting hungry....

"Lady (Y/N), dinner is ready. I'm terribly sorry that it's later than usual." I turned to my door to see Ava.

"Oh. No worries. I'm okay with any time. I'll be there is a sec." I say and she left.

And just as I said, I went down to the dining table. I found something different though. There was food and everything, but there was plates for two. Ava doesn't eat with me as she eats much earlier. So what's the special occasion?

I sat down first and then asked.

"Why is there table for two?" I finally asked. I also saw something else unusual. The food today was.... very fancy. I wonder why....

"We have someone else eating today. You'll recognize them easily. They should be here and moment now." Ava says and then most likely went to the door. I can't see the door from the dining room, so I couldn't actually see where she went. However, my guess is that she went to the door and most of my guesses are correct.

And then just as I finished thinking, I heard the door open. Just who is it? The food looked so good I wanted to eat it. But since someone else is joining, I guess it's more polite to wait for them.

I look down and then hear footsteps. They sound heavy. I wonder who the heck would even join me...

The footsteps came to a stop and I look up to see my long time person whom I hate.

"Hi.... father..."

"Hello, (Y/N)." I didn't expect him out of everyone I knew.

"Am I not included in this house? What's with the shocked face?" I quickly change my face back to normal. He's more laid back so far... but I can't let my guard down.

He came and sat down across from me. He gave his suitcase to Ava. He was wearing those fancy suits, along with a fancy stylish hairstyle. He looked absolutely hideous.

And we ate in silence. It him who broke the silence.

"I've heard things about your school." Wait did he also....

"What about it?" Please say he didn't hear anything about me, Kirari, and Kaito....

"Heard you made a student go in big debt on your first day."

"Oh, yes. I actually did."

"I didn't know you'd be enjoying the new school as much as I expected."

"It certainly isn't terrible." Okay... I don't think he knows what's happening at school...

"...But I've heard that your ex is there." ...! Just as I starting to think that he didn't know!

"Well, he isn't a student. He's there for a week, I think as a visitor, and to observe." I try to calm myself, and was able to act calm.

"Hmm.... interesting... would you mind to tell me more about the school?" I actually do mind, thank you very much.