With You

(Y/N)'s POV:

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.... No, I refuse to believe this... haha... what is this, a prank? But there was no way they would figure out that I'd be coming here. But then again, that would be like a gamble and.... AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH GOD DAMMIT!

This is hurting my brain... but why.... just why does she have these?! I mean... to be honest, it's... not so surprising, considering her actions towards me. But still. This... this is just going overboard... wouldn't it? At this point, I'm starting to get confused. All of this is causing me a headache.

I look back at the photos and take out everything. Well, every photo I can take out from there. Hopefully there aren't any more hidden in the house. There are so many pictures. At least 20 or 30. Some are from the same scenes just from different expressions, angles, and positions. There are several pictures of me in the cafeteria, confused, happy, or just a smug smirk. And then there are several pictures of me walking towards the gates after school, talking with friends I think.

Why I think? Well you see...

All of the pictures are just me and me alone.

No one else is on it. I can't see anything else except for me and the background. There aren't even any background people. How did she get such a precise picture of me anyway? Why would she need it anyway? Well actually, maybe it's because of her "obsession" with me. Is she gonna like, pin them all over her walls or something? God, that'd be creepy....

"(Y/N)!" I hear a voice calling me. I quickly put away the photos just like they were before and go out of the shōji.

"Yes?!" I shout back while going to the direction. If there's one thing I can do well, it would be wearing a completely different face. Of course, that failed me lots of times before during my time at this school because of... reasons, but this time I think I can pull it off.

I go to the place which is the backyard. I go there to see Kirari and Ririka. The voice was most likely Kirari's.

"Sorry, sorry. My maid just asked me a lot of things. She tends to worry a lot." I say with a sorry smile.

"No, no. It's fine." Kirari said back. The rain seems to have stopped, but the ground was still muddy.

"So, why'd you call me?" I asked.

"We were just talking about what we should eat for dinner. Of course, if it was only us than things would've been simple. However, we have a lovely guest here today so we'll have to change things up." Kirari replied.

"You're treating me like I'm some executive visitor. Just do what you normally do. I'll be in your care, after all." I say with a smile.

Hearing that, Kirari let off a smirk. Of course, that wasn't left unnoticed.

"No, I insist. Our ways and tastes are different. I'd like to see your taste." Kirari said with an even more mischievous smirk. Wait... that sounded absolutely wrong. Never mind, never mind.

"Well, if you insist...."

And then the conversation started and soon we had our dinner.

——————————————————

The dinner was so long... it's finally over. I go to the room I'm to stay at and looked around my room. It's so different and neat. And then it occurred to me that Ririka got my bag for me. Where is it? Or actually, why did she get it?

As those thoughts were stuck in my head, I walked around in circles, and then I suddenly heard a voice.

"Are you alright?"