Saturday 8th April

I just love Saturdays, you get to have all the time you can with family, friends or whoever.guess what do my dad just told me that my great grandmother Betty and great grandfather Phil are still alive, they were also the initial owners of the fuzzy friends animal rescue center. I told my dad that I wanted to see them and we went to their house. I love their house, it's so big and beautiful also old so it is amazing!! Turns out my dad lost his parents at a very little age. But my mom still has both parents. I would've loved to meet my dad's parents cause my mom's parents aren't exactly the best but I still love them though anyway so at my grandparents house I saw the pictures of my dad's parents before they died. Then when I was going through the photo album, I stumbled upon this particular picture, it was a picture of my mom with three dogs on top of her and she and dad were laughing their heads off and blushing, it was so cute seeing them like that.
So when we got back home, aunt Briana was at home turns out she came to visit and she came with her daughter Liaa. She is 3 and did I tell you that she is the cutest thing in the world? Gosh I just love her!!!
Wait she also came with....
Cliff hanger!!!