Monday 3rd April

Renee's pov
Today was good for a first day. This year is coming off to a good start, NOT.
So this morning, when I got to school, I had to go to the principals office to get my self registered, collect my schedule, my locker pin and number. When I got there:

Mr Fieldman: Good morning miss Roberts.

Me: good morning sir.

Mr Fieldman: here is your schedule, locker pin and number.

Me: okay thank you sir.

And I left his office, when I got to my locker, I saw Madison, Jane and Courtney standing there, I was like

Me: sorry, you guys are at my
locker

Jane: omg Madison, This new dork is your locker mate

Madison: noooooooo, I don't want her as my locker mate, Jane you have to tell your dad to change my locker!!!

Jane: of course, anything for you Madison, after all my dad is the principal.

Me: what oh, Jane Fieldman, hi there I'm Renee.

Jane: oh I know dork!!

I was like girl you better shut up before I stick that obnoxious nose of yours up your throat but I just said that in my head so no one else heard it but me.
Then my brothers and Mason came up to me and then

Jason: um Renee mom said that I should drop you off in your homeroom since its your first day, are you ready to go?

Mason: Uh hi Renee.

Madison: wait, hold up, mom? Are you  guys siblings?

Jackson: Uh yeah.

Madison: omg, Renee, where you adopted, cause you look nothing like them, I mean you're ugly and well...they are handsome, also Mason dear how do you guys know each other?

Jason: umm Madison, watch your tounge around muy sister,Daisy and Tracey or you'll be sorry.

Mason: yeah especially Renee.

Jackson: no especially Daisy

Jason: especially Tracey

Jane: oh Jason she didn't mean it, um Renee you look nice today.

Me: yeah I'm ready, let's go.

I can't believe my brothers and Mason especially, stood up for me!!! Gosh I just love my brothers and Mason.I

Jason: Renee, just know that if they ever try to harm you, we will always be there for you.

Me: awww thanks, I have the best brothers and friend ever.

After school, Madison came up to me and was like, you better stay away from Mason, he is mine.
But girl needs to cry a river, build a bridge and get over it cause she ain't fooling nobody.
Anyway, i today was good so I hope for more good days like this. OMG OMG OMG, 4 more days till my date with Mason!!!!!!!!!!
Well I gotta go to ,
Night!!!
~~RJR~~

A

: I hope you liked it pls vote.
~~f~~