Distant memory

Jungkook POV

I woke up feeling drained. At this point sleep couldn't even help me. About 2 weeks went by after that incident. I sat up in bed thinking.

"Good morning." She crawled over towards me half naked. I observed her. I felt even worse. I wasn't happy and I knew that. I thought she could fix my problems but, I was wrong. I don't even remember her name.

She crawled on top of me. She began passionately kissing me and I kissed back. I closed my eyes just trying to feel normal again.

As I kissed her, I thought about Jimin's soft skin. The way his beautiful eyes shinned in the light that night in the kitchen. The way his sexy, slightly curved body laid helplessly against that refrigerator. I was frustrated at the fact that I couldn't just rip his clothes off and make him beg for it. But he's different
My eyes shot open.

My heart quickly sped up.
She leaned forward kissing my neck and trailing down my chest. What is wrong with me?

She began to unbuckle my pants. I stared breathlessly at her as he stared up at me. I grabbed her arms startled by the sudden hallucination. I shut my eyes tightly before opening them again.
"Get up." I said.

She looked at me confused. "You don't want this?"
She let go of my pants. I maneuvered from under her and went to go grab my robe. "Don't take anymore of my clothes when you leave, they're expensive."
I left the room and walked down stairs.

That boy is gonna be the death of me. I need to get myself together. My phone vibrated against the granite counter.
"Hello?" I answered.