Blaze

Andrea sat there startled for a moment. She looked into Pele's eyes and she could see fear and concern. "Yeah of course Pele. When do you wa-!" Andrea wasn't able to finish her sentence before Pele had pulled her hand and drug her out the door. "But my food Pele!" She said with a groan.

Andrea let herself get pulled along as she called Isla. A look of confusion passing over her face as she noticed that her call went to voicemail. Her calls never went to voicemail unless they were in class. Either way, she was going to find her best friend.

When Isla eventually picked up Andrea was upset. "Do you know how many times that I have called? What if something would have happened too you? You know I wouldn't forgive myself!" She said in a confused voice mixed with concern and anger.

Isla staid quiet for a while. Staring at the waves that seemed to just be getting closer and closer as she listened to her best friend worry. What was she supposed to say? How was she supposed to explain what was going on with her? It was all too much.

Pele looked in between both of the girls. Her head tilting when she realized that something was wrong. It wasn't often that Isla was quiet. Usually they could never get her to shut up. Now she was sitting next to the one thing she feared? It made no sense at all.

"I can come back later?" Pele offered. Isla sighed and stood up. "There's no need. Maybe talking to you two will get me out of my own head. It's been a while since we've all hung out together anyway." A tired smile spread across Isla's face. Pele and Andrea shared a look but they didn't say anything further as they watched the other girl walk in front of them.

Once they were away from the sea Pele sat the two other girls down across from her. She looked nervous and a bit antsy. Which was quite unusual for the other. Andrea tilted her head and Isla sat forward with her elbows on her knees.

"So...I know you guys aren't going to believe me if I just outright told you. That's why I wanted to show you away from crowds and people." Pele took a deep breath. Her eyes closed and she put her hand out towards the other girls. Nothing happened at first and Pele looked confused. Andrea's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as she watched Pele wiggle her fingers. But a sudden gasp left her when Pele's whole arm went ablaze.

Both Pele and Andrea stood up with shocked expressions on their faces. "PELE YOU'RE ON FIRE!" The girls screamed in unison.