59 |I love it when we make up|

December 22nd, 2019
Y/n's POV

I fucked up, I really did and the past few months have definitely shown that to be true.

It's crazy how one thing could be such a domino effect.

Between what happened with Ariana and my mom a few months ago, the whole boyfriend video she shot with Mikey and Scootie, getting in that accident, me getting upset over the fact that she was just being a caring girlfriend and helping me out while I heal up, and then us not talking for nearly a month because of it, I honestly don't know what's worse.

Trust me when I say this, I wish I could go back and change all the shit that happened over the past few months cause I know it definitely had an effect on Ariana's mental and I'll admit it had an effect on mine as well but you simply can't change the past.

Although I was doing a lot of wishing that we could when we stopped talking for that month that honestly to me felt like centuries.

I know with tour and everything it kinda restricted us from being with each other physically, but knowing that in that month that I wasn't even gonna be able to talk to her was like torture for me.

I made sure to remind her that I cared about her at any chance that I possibly could, I left her countless voicemails and texts telling her how much I loved her which honestly drove me insane because there were times when I just wanted to call her but I knew I couldn't because she wasn't gonna answer.

I understood why though, she was still upset with me and that's okay.

That's besides the point though, along with those things I made sure that with every tour stop she got a bouquet of roses and I mean at every single stop.

They were the expensive kind too so I spent over 20 grand on them, but honestly the money isn't an issue for me as long as Ariana is happy.

All of her friends, her backup dancers, production team, and honestly just everyone on that tour with her would always tell me that she appreciates the sentiments but she thinks we have to work on ourselves before we work with each other and I honestly never understood what that meant.

Luckily the month ended and I was finally able to actually talk to her like I used to.

She was and is still understandably upset about everything but I can't exactly control that.

Getting back to now though, today is Ariana's final stop on this tour and I figured that since mine had ultimately been postponed to finish next year that I'd go since it's at the Forum in LA.

I haven't physically been with her since I walked out after that fight that we had concerning my injuries and her helping so this was definitely gonna be interesting to say the least.

I know she misses me, but she just doesn't want to admit it.

So surprising her tonight is gonna test that for sure, and of course I'm bringing the roses.

It's the final stop for her on a tour she wasn't even originally planning on doing but she somehow found all the courage and confidence in herself to do this amazing tour for her fans and I commend her wholeheartedly for it.