The New Girl

It's the last day of school, you have you earphones in and you're listening to some music. While your standing you see this boy. He says "Hey mind getting out of my way, I wanna get out of this hellhole?!" You take one of your earphones out and say "oh I'm sorry I didn't even notice you." He replies with "No big deal I'm Richie by the way Richie Tozier." I say "Oh nice I'm Juilie, but most people call me the new girl." Richie says "Thought so." You laugh and say "well I better not keep you waiting."  He nods and walks off. You feel warm so you walk into the bathroom and hear a girl say "Your trash, just thought we would remind you." You say sharply "What the fuck dude!" She laughs and says "And who are you may I ask?" You reply in a sharp tone "I'm Julie. bitch. Julie Hanscom. A girl walks out of the stall and says "Thanks, those girls are bitches" You nod in agreement and say "No biggie." She replies with "Oh yeah I'm Beverley!" You say " I like your name!" Bev replies "Thanks! Wanna hang out? Meet me at the drugstore Wednesday at 3pm." You smile and nod. While walking outside you bump into a guy. He pushes you to the ground. You kick him in the..... and say so what did you wanna do? You hear someone in the background say "Holy shit that's Bowers-" You realise its Stanley. You lightly smile, and Richie says "Holy crap she took out Bowers on the first day!" You giggle to yourself and realise his crew was surrounding you, you say "OMG LOOK!" They all look away and you run, Henry says "you little bitch, I'm going to get you." You run into a woods and end up getting lost, you were in there for a while, you dont mind though. You end up at a tunnel and see Bill, Stanley, Richie and Eddie. Stanley said "What are you doing here?" You reply with "I dont really know where I am, to be honest all I know is that Bowers is coming for me." You walk into the tunnel with Bill and Richie, Eddie and Stanley stayed outside. Richie said "You guys are such chickens." You hear splashing outside... Richie says "Holy shit what happened to you." You turn around and see Ben... Your brother, you say "oh my fucking god Ben what happened?" Bill says "Y-you guys k-know each other?" You say "Yeah, this is my brother Ben." He inhales sharply and says "Bowers did it" You say "I'm Going to kill that son of a bitch." you check your watch and say "oh shoot um I have to go, I'll see you later!" You run to the drugstore and see Beverley, you walk to her and say "Hey bev." She says "Omg you came." You say "of course I would!" You walk in and look for some lady products. You see them girls from the bathroom in one aisle and see the boys on the other aisle you and Bev hide them behind your back. Beverley says "What are you doing here?" you already know but Beverley doesn't so Eddie says, "There is a kid outside that looks like someone killed him." you say, "um, do you have enough money for them?" Bill replies with "Um n-no." you say "I know, Bev come here." You tell her the plan, she agrees, you say "cmon, let's go" Meanwhile Eddie knocks over a stand you say "omg really." you help him up and laugh. You and the boys walk out to Ben. Eddie and Richie are being complete idiots, while you and Stan are just waiting. You hear someone say your name, you walk down a dark alley......