The quarry

It was Sunday, Bev, Ben, Bill, Stan, Richie and Eddie were heading to the quarry you were at the town exploring, when you see Henry, you also see Mike, you run to him, he says "What's wrong?" You say "Bowers." He says "Shit." You reply "What's wrong?" he says "hes onto me." You say "Oh ok, well let's go somewhere away from him." He nods and you run to a park, you finally get there when Mike says "So what did you do to Bowers to make him hate you?" you smirk and say, "I kinda. Kicked him um-" Mike high fives you and says "holy shit well done." you laugh lightly.

*back to the others :)*
Everyone was waiting for Beverley to show up. She finally did and everyone stared at her, when Richie says "Stop drooling over her." they all snap out of it. Beverley giggles and jumps in. Then Richie says "great. we got showed up by a girl." Stan says "eh." then they all finally jump in. They all mess around for a while when they decide to get out. Bev starts sun bathing, when she eyes out Ben's bag, she says "What's in the bag?" he says "oh um. historical things I guess." she says "Cool! let me see!" He shows them everything and explains it. For example the Old Iron Works.

*back to Julie and Mike*

You and Mike talk for a while when he says "Well, it was nice talking to you Julia!" you smile and say "You too Mike! bye" he says bye before getting on his bike to leave.

You smile and wave bye. he waves back. You then start walking around the town when you saw Henry. He saw you as well yhou mutter under your breath "I can never get a break can I." Henry says "What did you say sweetheart?!" you say "I'm not your sweetheart." he tries to reach for your arm but you bolt into what seems like no where. You try not to get scared but in all honesty you were because it looked like you were in the middle of no where. You realised you were in a woods, you tried you're hardest to find and exit but you couldn't. You started to panic so you sprinted in hopes of finding someone. You ran for a good thirty minutes when you finally found an exit. You let out a sharp exhale and left. You said "thank God for that." You walked around outside when it got dark. You looked around for a nearby clock. You wandered around until you found one. It said the time was 00:00 *12 AM :)* you said "oh shit." You found a sign for Derry Maine. You bolted towards the sign and didnt even take notice of your surroundings. You didnt even care at that point. You soon enough found yourself in the town. You grinned to yourself and took a puff of your inhaler *probably didnt mention you have asthma lol.* You gave yourself a breather and started running towards your neigbourhood. You finally reached your doorknob and entered the house to find Ben sitting on the couch watching a movie. He turned around and said "where the HELL where you?!" you said "c a l m   d o w n. and to be honest I dont even know." he said softly "care to explain?" you nod and sit down. You start "So. you and the others were at the quarry today right-" he nodded "- so I walked around the town. and I met this dude named Mike. He was a nice guy. Untillllllll we saw Bowers, and we realised he was out for the both of us. We both explained why he was. Mike said it was because of his race and I explained why he was for me.....Sooooo we ran to a local park and talked for a while until he had to go so we said bye to each other and he gave me a place he hangs out. I was about to leave when Bowers grabbed my hand and said "what did you say sweetheart?!" Ben says "well what did you say??" you said "Well I said I can never get a break can I?" Ben says "oh, continue." so you continued "He reached for my arm so I bolted to a woods that was close."