Adventure time finnxfionna a jump into my world

Finn P.O.V

"Jake take the side" I yelled to him he nodded and streched over and wrapped ice kings legs and I punched him in the face "That's what you get for taking PB" he layed there with a black eye PB jumped onto jakes back so did I and he stretched his legs outside of iceking's window and walked to the candy kingdom. When we got there he set PB down "Thanks guys though I fear as much that Iceking attacks are becoming stronger I would keep a eye out for him if he gose a bit overborad" "Don't worry we will keep a eye out" I said resuring her.

Icekings P.O.V

I grabed a ice bag from gunter to covor my eye "Who gives them the right to do this damge to me!" I yelled angry I threw the ice bag and knocked down my fan fiction of the oppisites of finn and jake, fionna and cake I stood up and grabed it and opened it to a picture of fionna and cake then I got a idea "Oh gunter I got a brilliant idea maybe I could pop out fionna and cake for my things and finn and jake could fight them instead of me they could get me princess all day!" I said with excitement I set the book down and did a old spell that helped me grabed people hopefully this would work after I said the spell I got green huge hands and I went inside of the book and grabed fionna's white hat "What the dude quit!" she yelled and cake grabed onto fionna's legs and as a pulled up they tryed to make me let go but it was useless.