Fourth part finnxfionna the night

Finn P.O.V

I let fionna sleep in my bed jake did the same for cake "So jake what shouwe do with these hat?" "I don't know dude I guess we could give it too PB she can probably get some DNA off from it then we could that person and beat the living guts out from them" "Jake you never know they meet beat the living tar out of us" he rolled his and continue playing BMO. "Also I have ask what do fell bout cami" "Dude seriously I have a girlfriend why do think winry is cute or something?" he askec "Well the way they fought earlier it made me feel werid like the way I felt around PB awhile ago" he looked at me puzzled "What do you think you have a crush on her or something" "I think I do though I am not really sure plus I have a job taking care of Ooo so" then Winry (fionna) came down in her Pjs she made with her hair still in a bun (her boobs are HUGE). I blushed "Hey I was wondering if you have some food I kinda hungry" she said "Oh yeah finn you should go show her" I stooded up and lead her to out fridge I looked around then I looked on out frezzer and I handed her a thing of spaghetti as I handed to her I found out we were so close up she blushed so did I, she grabed the spaghetti and poped it in the microwave "Thanks finn" she said sweetly "No prob" I said back and I went back over where jake was at and I turned to him "I do I do have a crush".

Fionna P.O.V

As I went up staries with my spaghetti I handed it too cake "So how did the little test go" she said "I think I do have a crush but I can't" "Why not!" she said dispointed "You know finn amd jake worked for the ruler I can't dispoint ice king I mean if we dis obey him he will never get home." "I guess" cake said still sounding dispointed. "Don't worry cake that dosent mean I wont try I guess" she got a little smirk on her face.