thrid part finnxfionna the meeting

Fionna P.O.V

As me,cake and ice king made it back from our battle at the so called 'Candy kingdom' "So ice king why did we destroy that place" "Like I said if you guys want to get home and for me to regain power in my kingdom we have to use force" I nodded "I just wish I could have my hat cake do you have a hair tie I could use" she handed me a hair tie she made a while ago and I tied my hair up in a bun so it wasn't it my way. When we got there "So ice king where should we stay?" I asked "Maybe my place" he said trying to act smooth "Um I am a girl so I would like privacy" "Well you could stay in the tree house in the green lands but I would advise you to use fake names and if he has your hat just steal it when he is not looking and drop it off here ok" I nodded and me and cake were off.

At the tree house

When we got there it looked like our tree house as normal and when I went in it was normal "Wow cake it looks like home" and I walked in cake followed "so what should we do I don't think BMO would let us play" "We could try" she set up BMO and turned it on and played some game "Werid" I said then a guy and a dog walked in "What the... get out WHO ARE YOU?!" the guys yells to me "Um I am" then I notice he was holding my hat "I am" I said nervously then I remembered a name I heard at the mountain fight that I liked "I am Winry the Human" his angry face went away and he started to blush "Who's the cat!" his doged yelled "Oh thats cami my cat" she stopped playing BMO and shut it off and walked over "I heard that this place needed help with some destroying at some place like helping it" "Oh sorry did Princess Bubble Gum call you guys?" he asked, I nodded "So I am finn and this is jake I am guessing she said that you guys were supose to stay with us" I nodded "So I am sorry I didn't mean to yell at you guys..... so are you hungry" "Well I guess I could eat but I" then I was cut off when the phone rang. Finn walked over and answered it "Hey.....hm....ok we will be over" then he hung up "Theres some trouble in the forset want to come?" he asked us "Sure" "Well you guys probably need lile some weapons or something" he said "No we are good" and I pulled out my sword it was sword PG gave me "So are going or not" I said with excitement finn smiled he jumped on jake I did the same with cake and we were off.