second part finnxfionna the meeting

finn P.O.V

I was sitting outside to clear my head till I notice it started to rain and I ran inside. Inside jake was playing BMO "Jake" I asked "What's up dude" "Remember when PB said that one day when ice kings snaps when do you think that would happen" he shruged then we got a call "I got it" Jake said he paused it and picked up the phone "Hello......hm .......ok...... alright we will be there" he hung up "I guess that day is today" he said it with worried face.

When we got to the candy kingdom it was in ruins half of the buildings were on fire and the candy people were in chunks PB was laying on the ground and half of her hair was gone. I got off of jake and ran to her "Princess are you ok" I said helping her stand up "No Finn these people came here with ice king and destroyed the place" "can you descride them to us" "Were they evil looking" Jake said " Actually they looked like you" "What??" I said confused "Well the girl virson but instead of a dog she had a cat" "Do you have anything or a idea where they are at" "Well they dropped this" she handed me a hat a hat that looked exactly like mine then I looked on the rim it said 'Fionna the Human".