A Foolish Emperor

You should also read Yashiro-Nene who made me a princess story. We might have a collab soon.
--------
"Did you hear, I heard the first princess is gonna get a public hanging!" A villager said to his friend.

"No way! Does that mean Princess Jennette is gonna be the next ruler of our country?" Another person said.

"Really Princess Jennette, is gonna be the next ruler??" A woman said shocked.

Mostly everyone loved Jennette's personality and kindness. Donating to the orphanages and churches in the empire. Everyone knew she was a kind hearted princess but, she wasn't fit for the throne. The empire knew the  country would collapse if Jennette comes to rule. Yet why did the emperor sentenced her to death? What a foolish man they thought. Did he wish for his country to fall into ruin??

Rumors spread and spreaded and eventually the day of her execution came. Everyone was silent they were watching the princess and a magician they never seen before get ready for the hanging.

"Do any of you with to object?" A knight said. 

Almost immediately all of the people's hand shot up. They couldn't do this to the first princess or the country would fall into ruin. The silence ended when the second princess came running to the emperor.

"Father you can't do this! She did nothing wrong!!" Jennette pleaded with tears on her eyes.

"I have to this for your sake. She insulted the heir to throne of course she wouldn't get away with it." Claude said

Everyone was shocked the faces of the people showed they are horrified. If Princess Jennette comes to rule she would most likely accidentally set up a war with that kind of naiveness.

"Tch, shut up or else the empire would be reduced to ashes." The magician said while breaking free from one of the most powerful knights in the empire.

"Your such a foolish emperor do you wish for the country to fall into ruin??" Lucas said with a glare.

"Has her black magic made you even dumber??" Lucas said glaring at the emperor.

"Let's leave this country princess this place is shit anyways." Lucas said while blasting the knight holding her away.

"Princess how about I take you away to a place called Earth?" Lucas said while carrying Athanasia bridal style.