The Gullible Princess

"Earth?" Athanasia said confused.

"Well in Earth.. Just come with me I won't let you down princess." Lucas said with a smirk. When he said that Athanasia had a shade of pink on her cheeks.

"Wh-What!! Sister you can't leave me aren't you my sister?? Your my sister so you can't leave!!" Jennette said with a high pitched voice.

"Tsk, I can leave whenever I want!" Athanasia said while still being carried by Lucas.

"By the way Claude have fun seeing your empire perish." Lucas said with a grin.

"You, brat. Guards catch them and kill them immediately." Claude said while holding Jennette close.

"I decline your request your majesty!" The guards said while bowing down to Claude.

"Why is that?" Claude said with a angry tone.

"You should already know that- erm well if Jennette goes to the throne i'm afraid the empire will actually fall into ruin." One of the gaurds said while the other gaurds nod in agreement.

"You can't say that! I'm the heir and everyone clearly loves me once they found out i'm a princess!" Jennette yelled at the gaurds.

"What a brat." Lucas said while holding Athanasia close.

"Princess let's just leave this empire and let Jennette ruin this place." Lucas said.

"Hah, fine then go and leave we don't need you here anyways." Claude said with cowardly  tone obvious in his tone.

"Tsk let's leave this damned place, My Princess." Lucas said while glaring at the emperor.

"Wait I need to say one more thing. And erm can you please put me down please heh." Athanasia said

"Fine." Lucas said with a pout.

"Listen here Jennette I won't be leaving." Athanasia said with a fake smile.

"Really??" Jennette squealed while attacking Athanasia into a hug. Athanasia hugged her back but said.

"Sike. I hate everyone here anyway they're all dipshits" Athanasia pushed away Jennette while looking at all the nobles including Claude.

"Shall we go then my princess?" Lucas said while grabbing Athanasia into his arms.

"Gladly." Athanasia said while pointing the middle finger up at Claude.

"Where shall we go then princess? Canada? (for pookiedragonfire lol) France? Japan? America? Korea?" Lucas said while smiling warmly at her.

"Wherever you go i'll go since." Athanasia said while looking at Lucas with a blush.
-----
Next chapter is about Jennette fucking up the country~!