The Unfit Ruler

Collab with Yashiro-Nene for next chapter muahahahahah
---
2 years later Jennette becomes the ruler of Obelia and things are not turning good. Until the previous crown princess suddenly arrived?? But the Athanasia that came back seems to be like another person??

It was a hard time for the new ruler of Obelia, lots of problems started to occur when she became the new ruler.

"You majesty the case of Count Lilia and her knight claimed they aren't guilty of stealing from Duke Xavier."

"Huh why not you do the case i'm really busy trying dresses on!" Jennette squealed at the maid. This caused the maid to get pissed at the queen.

"What a spoiled bitch.." The maid said quietly. It was lucky no one heard that or else she would have gotten her head and body apart.

"Hey Stacey I really want the new rare emerald from the kingdom of Arlanta can you tell the king if I can have it?

"Erm maybe I hope so" The maid said nervously. Tsk she's so naive the maid thought.

A week later things started to go downhill for the kingdom of Obelia. The ruler Jennette accidentally made war with a bigger country because they said, she wasn't fit to be a ruler of a large kingdom.

"My queen! They are at the border already and killing hundreds of our gaurds!" A servant said in tears.

"No way! We will win i'm sure of it!" Jennette squealed while sitting on the throne. This maid lots of the people in the throne room pissed but dared not say anything. Except one brave person.

"YOUR SUCH A FUCKING BITCH!" A gaurd yelled at Jennette. This statement made Jennette start to cry and then scream.

"H-how am I?? I'm one of the most kindest people here but why would you say that!" Jennette said while wiping her tears. When she said that a maid sighed loudly causing Jennette to burst into more tears.

"You know what. Just die already you ruined the country." The gaurd said. Just when he said that a knight came into rooms panting heavily.

"YOUR MAJESTY THEY ARRIVED INFRONT OF THE PALACE!!" A knight came bursting through the doors. They were already there the soldiers from the empire of Imogen formed a formation protecting two princes. The princes that came in were the crown prince Damien (the empire of imogen's prince) alongside the prince of Arlanta??!. Jennette gasped from obviously the wrong reason, she thought the prince was giving her the new gem early. She also thought that the larger kingdom's prince would apologize to her.

"Queen Jennette of Obelia to my father's request, he wishes for you to be hanged in public." The prince of Arlanta said while giving Jennette a cold glare. The glare stopped when someone said something out loud.

"May I talk to Princess Jennette, or rather Queen Jennette" Someone said with a familiar voice. When they saw who it was they widened their eyes in shock.

Sister?