Idea

When the movie ends, we watch through the bloopers at the end and Joe stands up, stretching.

"Now what?" he asks.

"You make me a birdhouse," says Kevin.

"What?" says Joe.

"I never got the birdhouse you were supposed to make me in the first movie," Kevin says with an annoying little smile on his face.

"I'm SHANE GRAY, for crying out loud. I don't make birdhouses," says Joe.

"And I'm Kevin Jonas. Make me a damn birdhouse," he says.

"Guys," says Nick, laughing.

"What are you guys doing tomorrow?" I ask them out of nowhere, an idea popping into my head.

"Nothing, really. Pri and I didn't have anything planned," says Nick.

"Same. Sophie's out of town filming so I'm open," says Joe.

"Dani, Alena, and Valentina were going to go to the park, I think, but I wasn't planning on going, so nothing," says Kevin.

"Can we-can we all do something tomorrow?" I ask.

"I don't care. What do you wanna do?" asks Kevin.

"I want to go to Cedar Point."

Silence. I look at their faces, trying to judge their reactions. I know they've never been to many amusement parks, because of their always hectic touring schedule, and I know none of them have ever stepped foot in Cedar Point. But I know we will have fun if they agree to go.

"I mean, I'm down," says Joe, pulling out his phone. For what, I don't know.

"Yeah, that would be fun. I'll let Dani know," says Kevin.

The three of us look at Nick, who is biting his lip and wringing his hands around and around. He's nervous with heights. Right. Kinda forgot about that part.

"Nick, if you don't want to-" I start.

"No, I want to. Let's do it. We don't get many opportunities to hang out all together, so let's go," he says, and as he says this, Joe plays Rollercoaster on his phone.

"Yes!" Joe and I high five. Out of the three bandmates, Joe has always liked rollercoasters best. And I love them as well, so this is perfect for at least two of the four of us.

"We should probably just buy the tickets and then head to bed then, since tomorrow is going to be a busy day," says Kevin.

"You're right. I'll pay," says Nick.

"Nick, you don't need to pay. I can pay, it was my idea-" I say, but he cuts me off.

"I got it, Harper. It will be my treat," he says, and buys four park tickets from his phone.

"Thank you," I tell him instantly.

"Thanks, bro," says Joe.

"Thank you Nickkkkk," says Kevin, smiling at him.

"No problem, guys," he says with a grin.

We head upstairs to the bedrooms, and Kevin hands Nick the bag he brought over for him.

"Figured you could use some clothes," he says, and Nick thanks him happily.

Joe and Kevin say goodnight and head to their bedrooms, saying they want to leave for the park at 8:00 and we better be ready. Once they're gone, Nick turns back to me, sensing that I'm growing nervous again.

"Do you want me to stay with you, in your room? Just in case?" he asks, and I nod gratefully.

He grabs some blankets and sets up camp on the floor. I throw the duvet off my bed down to him as well so he's not freezing all night, and I get him a pillow off my bed. He turns on his sleep music playlist and I shut the lights off. We both set alarms so that we wake up on time to leave for the park and all hell doesn't break loose in the morning.

"Goodnight, Harper," says Nick.

"Goodnight." Then, a few moments later, "Thank you, Nick, for everything."

"Of course. I love you."