Estoy alta y creyendo.

We arrived in Mexico finally from a six hour drive from our house blaring Mariachi music in the car to getting on a twelve hour flight. I get off the plane ready to kiss the ground, not literally though cause that's disgusting, I mean who would do such a thing.
"I would, the ground, the dirt, the fertile soil has so much nutrients since everything does decompose" my idiot brother begins to say. You go on right ahead, you'll get a bacterial infection, yo-. My madre cuts me off  saying, "Samantha be nice to your brother".
All I could do is agree, my madre always sticks up for this pendejo. She's had a stick up her ass since he graduated from High school and left for college with a 4.2 gpa. She always preaching about, "Samantha, you can't afford to get a B in these classes", "Samantha, you need a 100 on these tests", Samantha,  go join some clubs like your brother did".
Oi, that makes me want to scratch my scalp to death like I have lice or something, it's so annoying. Oi, can she not respect that I just wanna just sleep, eat, and watch my Telenova. I already have a much higher gpa that surpasses my brother already. We get to this house which  we rented, it looks pretty nice already,until we open the doors.