Chica, me tienes sed

Oi, Sammie I need your help, Aye! My brother yells as I sprint down to where my brother is and slips on the floor. He busts out laughing saying, " you really thought I needed s-something", he tries to catch his breath. I get up smacking him on the head saying, you such a pedazo de mierda. I go downstairs to grab the broom."Oi, Samantha, mi madre called me as I am about to sweep the dust out of the attic. I go to the room where my madre and papi are staying and say " Yes...".
"Samantha go get dressed, we are about to go to this party." My madre says with a grin on her face. "I was about to clean up the attic so I will have somewhere to rest my he-." She cuts me off saying, "I don't care, you need to spend more time with your family, be like your brother." I feel a shiver down my spine when she says that before spinning on my heel and going to get my clothes.

Samantha searched inside of her suitcase to look for her casual summer dress and her black lace-up flat sandals. When she's finished touching up, she runs back downstairs to join the rest of her family who was waiting for her.

"Alright, settle down. When we go downtown your father and I will buy groceries and supplies we might need, you and your brother can go to the outlet and buy anything you want, and I swear if you lose each other, I am not coming back to wait for you to show up. Just, y'know, don't be the stupid teenagers I didn't raise." Ma says while starting up the engine.
"This'll take a good two hours to get there so take your naps now hijos!"

That doesn't sound too bad if I must say myself. Since my nap got interrupted in the house, I'll just have it here. "despiértame cuando lleguemos allí, por favor." I mumble to my little sister, half asleep.

(Edit:11:30: so to anybody that reads my story if y'all can vote and comment it would be appreciated so I can have the motivation to continue writing consistently:)...)