Tu enamorado de mi.

Hahahahaha, you guys really thought that there would really be flies and dead bodies on the floor... too funny man. We open the doors to see a really pretty yellow house, looks can be deceiving you know. The house from the outside looks big but it could have been really cramped or the opposite, the house could have been small on the outside but big on the inside, lots of space.
This house that we rented on the other hand is a medium sized house, inside and out.The house is a vibrant yellow contrasting onto the orange beams on the front of the house. Me and my siblings make eye contact before sprinting to find a room. I trip busting my ass on the hard wood floor...I get up before looking around the place, it's really pretty.
There are a variety of flowers, roses, poppies,tulips in a bouquet with a note.
It says, "Hello, The Montecarlo-Vazquez family!"Welcome to our lovely home,our house is full of the finest decor, the finest chocolate.." The note went on, it sounds like the owners are rich snobs bragging about how their house is 20 million dollars, their very expensive gold chocolate and to only take one , how we can take Uber or Drive in one of their most astounding cars".
I begin to walk away going upstairs passing the rooms seeing my siblings all in separate rooms.
I notice how there are no more rooms left so, but I see a hanging hatch on to a door.
I pull the hatch really fast and turn my head swiftly away from the attic door so dust won't fly in my face.
I cover my face before going up the stairs seeing the attic basically empty, dusty, but then some catches my eye.
It's a dress, then next to it is some overalls. It looks pretty damaged to be in here for so long. I notice a old blow up mattress in the corner so I grab the blowly thingy and blow that baby up.