Clock Keeper (2)

(I'll be skipping some parts of the manga because its soo long the phone battery is already 62% ;-;)

3rd person POV:

Yashiro was pushed out of her body, then witnessed her friend dropped on the floor. "Im see through now... does this mean...?" "Senpai!? That little... he possessed your body didnt he!!?"
"Kou-kun! You can see me!?" Yashiro gasped

"I may not be much of one, "ALLLLL RIGHT! HERE GOES!" Kou yelled with more determination "Aoi" Hanako said

"Are you hiding something from me? That makes me sad..."
"Nene-chan?" Yashiro gasped at the scene "STOP IIIIIT! AOI'S GOING TO THINK I'M A WEIRDO--!!" Yashiro then turn to Kou "Kou-kun, Hurry--"

"Kou-kun!?" Yashiro gasped again "I-Im sorry..." Yashiro then turned to Hanako and Aoi "if you insist on staying quiet.."

"...Then Maybe... i'll seal your lips instead" then Hanako leaned in "No-"
"WHHHAAAAAAAA"

Then everyone turned to Akane full of anger, He then glares at Hanako.

"Ahh!" He pushes Hanako away from Aoi, and grabbed her by the collar, and dragged her to somewhere "Hanako-kun--!" Yashiro yelled
"Senpai--!!!" Kou yelled along

"Lets go after those two" Kou determinaly said "What about Mary-chan?" Yashiro said "can you still carry her Kou-kun?" Yashiro asked "Yeah sure! Anything for you senpai!" Kou picked Mary up "Lets go after them!" Kou exclaimed "Y-Yeah!" They left Aoi alone

Aoi sigh "it happened again...I missed my chance to tell her..."

At the school rooftop...

"E-even without my body, I get tired of running full speed..." Hanako look at Yashiro ghostly body floating behind them "Oh, Yashiro Yoohoo!" Hanako chirped "you idiot, give senpai her body back, now" Kou said "first, what should I do with this?" Hanako said "'This'?"

"This" Hanako pointed at the Muttering and Traumatize Akane "Umm... who is he again?" Hanako asked "Th...That's..."

"Akane, Aoi-kun! He's my classmate and an old friend of Aoi's" Yashiro explained

"Normally, He's mature and Hard-working. He's kind and friendly to everyone he meets, no exceptions. Everyone in class relies on him, too... buuut..."

"He's had a crush on Aoi-chan ever since they were little. And whenever she's involved, his screws gets juuust a little lose..." Yashiro explained. Kou carefully puts Mary on the ground "Ooh... I've heard about him from my brother." Kou said "huh?" Yashiro said in surprise

"Nii-chan's the student body president... and so he's the vice president, Aoi-san, right?" Kou said "if I remember right..."

"... when Aoi-san fell in love with a super-brainy guy, he started studying like a mad man. When she admire the student council, he joined up. When he saw her swooning over the big buff guys on the sports teams... he started body-building until he vomited blood"

"Its a constant cycle if recreating himself based on the words and action of his childhood friend, confessing his love and getting rejected" Kou explained

"so how many confessions is that a day?" Hanako asked "currently the ratio of succesful confession to rejection is 0 to 3,624"

"You know alot about this" Said Yashiro "Nii-chan told me." Kou said "Aoi is a miled-mannered, hard-working guy, but..." Kou paused "and?"

Akane then hits the wall with his bat above Hanako's shoulder "What exactly did you do back there... Yashiro-san?"
"Oh... nothing..." Hanako said