The prolougue

Soo, I noticed that Mary didnt really cut off people's head in the story, so if you like gore and stuff, here. (By the way, this is before she met the others. . . So I guess you can calll this a prolougue?)

 So I guess you can calll this a prolougue?)

It was 4:57pm, and everyone already went home, but 1 student was standing at the majestic and mysterious garden

The student wanted to give a beautiful flower for each and every of his loved ones.

So he snuck in, and looked around.

He then saw a patch of beautiful buttercup flowers and went towards it.

He looked lefr and right, then pick off the flowers as carefully as possible.

Once he had all the flowers he needed, he turned to leave.

The entrance was then suddenly blocked and footsteps were heard behind the boy.

The student shivered in fear. "Hmm~ Hmm~" A voice hummed. "I heard a  naughty student stole something that isnt theres~" The voice giggled.

The student sprung up tears, they were so scared.

"It will be fair if I stole somethiny from you~ and that will be-"

A hand grabbed the boy's face and turned it to the voice.

A girl with black flowing hair stood there, though her eyes were covered by yellow golden buttercups, the student could just feel her glaring at him.

"Your body." Suddenly, she flew and aimed the axe at the boy's arm. The student screamed in pain.

1 arm, 2 arms, 1 leg, 2 legs, 1 torso, and 1 head.

The ghost chuckled to herself before picking up the pieces and puts them in a newly grown plants and dug a hole.

She threw the pieces in the hole and added a few cups of fertilizer with both of her hands. She then covered the hole and disappeared.