Chapter 26: It seems that Jun's brother is suffering a little more.

At this moment, there were two black ink clouds that suddenly appeared in the sky. From far to near, there was a strange scream in the air.

A woman's figure flew in front of the two ink clouds, coming to the top of the cliff and shouting: "All are allowed!"

That voice is Ji Keqing.

Wen Jing's heart is a joy.

With the giant eagle, you can find the hidden cold pool, and you can find the "farwood spirit stone." With "Yuanmu", the method of repairing the lost wood of Jun Yanzhi can break through the bottleneck. He learned this set of techniques, and when the bamboo winds are born in the future, they can stand up and save the sentient beings.

In short, the consequences of this series of butterfly effects, Wen Jing can not afford.

In the future, whether Zhufengguo can survive will depend on these two black-haired animals.

These two giant eagle, the monsters that were raised before the master of Bafeng Cliff flew up to the spiritual world, have been thousands of years old, and they have been cultivated in the middle of Jindan, and even several peaks of the Qingxu Jianzong may not necessarily It is their opponent. They are the most uncomfortable for outsiders to come to the Eight Winds and Cliffs. They are arrogant and arrogant, and when they are angry, they will be thrown into the cold pool to fend for themselves.

Ji Keqing fell to the top of the cliff, rolled a few laps on the ground, raised his sword in his hand, and clenched his teeth.

It turned out that Wang Yuefeng and his party were provoked by the giant eagle when they were looking for Lingshi. Ji Keqing has the strongest personality and annoyed this pair of black-haired animals, so he was chased by the giant eagle. Their cats play with the mouse and pick up and release the season, and let it go, and it is unbearable.

Two pieces of ink cloud rushed to the top of the head, hovering over the head of the three, and the wings were stretched two or four feet long, covering the sun. The screams are loud and loud, swirling in my mind and creaking.

Suddenly, a huge black shadow rushed down and involved four people in the battle.

The wings bring a strong wind, and the body is fanned to swing from side to side. Suddenly, Wen Jing was caught by a force that broke his body and flew in the air. The huge claws sandwiched his body, making him unable to move.

"Teacher!" The voice of Jun Yanzhi is urgent.

The giant eagle grasped Wen Jing with one claw and the other claw went to Ji Keqing, intending to hijack the two to fly away. Wen Jing was dizzy and swelled by the giant eagle. He turned his head and saw that the long sword in the hands of Jun Yan suddenly gave off a strong blue light, and cut it into the claws of the giant eagle.

The giant eagle's claws hurriedly received, temporarily giving up Ji Keqing, and grabbed it to Jun Yanzhi.

"Brothers are careful!"

In an instant, the giant eagle will fly in the claws and fly to the sky.

The body is hooped and painful, Wen Jing can only see Jun Yanzhi with the lingering corner of his eyes, and the ear is the cold wind. Just listening to his words, the temperature is slow, and he calmly said: "Don't be afraid of the younger brother."

"I am not afraid!" Wen Jing's heart jumped.

It has been written in the article that the giant eagle was tamed by the Lord of the Eight Winds Cliffs for many years, and even if it is not happy, it rarely kills.

Suddenly, the body of the giant eagle suddenly slammed down. Wen Jing closed his eyes and his body was released. He couldn't have the skill to display the wind, and he threw himself into the water.