Chapter 80

Wen Jing said: "This thing sounds incredible. I also ask the two brothers, Shao An, to explain to me over the past ten years."

Jun Yan did not cry long ago, standing quietly on the side, and returning to the plain and elegant, uncontested appearance.

Wen Jing said: "When the door of the brother of the monarch was destroyed, it was not because he was mad, but someone did not know for what purpose, with a group of demons going to Hengyang Palace, and destroying him. This person will not only The sin has been blamed on the brothers of the princes, and he still has the heart to let the masters of the princes produce the masters as the master's misunderstanding. Everything that the sergeant did when he grew up was to avenge the hatred of the enemy in the past, not to be in jeopardy. In the plan of the man, the master also killed."

Liu Yan strangely frowned.

Wen Jing continued: "Master and the brother of the prince set up a plan to marry the man out, and we came back. The unannounced visits along the way can roughly confirm that this person is in the Qingxu Jianzong, and we also found the master of the sect. A strange thing."

He Lingdao: "What?"

This matter is related to Duan Xuan's past years. Wen Jing is not too good to say too much. He said the story of Duan Xuan in the past, and talked about what he saw in the cemetery.

He said with a hard scalp: "In short, Xi Zongzhu has a deep sense of brothers and sisters to Lu Shizu. Master has a profound sense of master and apprentice to Lu Shizu, so this ... the sect of the sect has the possibility of framed the Master."

This is totally unreasonable. Liu Yimo and He Ling did not understand the obstacles. Liu Yan said thoughtfully: "Master's deep... oh... the taste of the master and the disciples can be traced, and the master of the sect is deep... oh... the feelings of the brothers and sisters are unexpected."

He Ling said faintly: "We have seen the real people of Lu Shizu."

Wen Jing blurted out: "Is it a beautiful man?"

Liu Yanmo smiled and said: "It looks like twenty-five years old, the temperament is mild, and the feeling of being kind to people is born, and Master is raised from the age of twelve to the big one."

Some of Wenjing's hearts were envious and revered, and he nodded again. "Master is now being called for three days and has not returned. We are worried that he has something wrong."

He Ling frowned: "What are you going to do?"

"Save the people. At the end of the night, Master will have a moment of danger." Wen Jing meditated. "If the intention is to put it on, I am afraid that I have discovered the relationship between Master and the Brother, and I want to take this opportunity to lead the brother. In the past, all together."

He Lingdao: "Do you have a way to deal with the tower?"

"It's not difficult to deal with the fairy tower. I won't be able to go in and go."

Jun Yanzhi immediately grabbed his hand: "You dare."

"I talked about it..." Wen Jing whispered, "How dare I leave you alone?"

This is true because he is not considering for himself. He is not considered for the sake of the monarchy. He also has to consider for those who are miserable and have no way to live. In order to let the brothers and sisters live safely and steadily, he also decided that he could no longer leave Jun Yan.

Wen Jing said to himself: "It is not impossible to escape the tower, but someone has to help..." He thought for a moment and said to Liu Yumo: "Master, I will go to jade together with the brothers and brothers." Rong Feng rescued Master, can you trouble me to do something with other brothers?"