Chapter 65

The worst idea is that Jun Yan first grabs He Ling and pretends to treat Duan Xuan, and he wants his life. Wen Jing went to the clouds a few days ago, otherwise Jun Yanzhi may also arrest him.

Hurry and see, don't make a big disaster!

Wen Jing jumped into the air.

Liu Yan groaned and shouted behind him: "How do you go now? Your brother is still busy!"

Wen Jing couldn't wait for him to finish, and he ran away.

Liu Yan crawled up with hate and hate, whispered: "It's just that I haven't seen it for more than a month, and I don't have to rush into this look!"

Wen Jing wiped his forehead and was so anxious that he had a hot sweat.

He had just bathed, and he didn't have time to sort out the wet hair. He only wore a thin white coat and wetly attached it to his body. Wen Jing usually practiced a lot of swords, and his body was not bad. The clothes were slightly translucent, and the muscles that were tight and well-proportioned were obvious.

Wen Jing was in a hurry and stood outside the Duan Xuan door. There was no sound at all. He couldn't wait, and kicked the door and excited: "Senior brother is slow! You listen to me!"

In the room, four eyes immediately shot at him.

Jun Yan's image is the same as usual, a plain green Tsing Yi belt, sitting on a wooden chair by the bed, with no expression. Even though Wen Jing was rushing in, he did not show any emotions, as if nothing had happened, and looked at him calmly. Then, the two eyes looked at him up and down without incident, and frowned and moved to the side.

Wen Jing's heart was sour and bitter, but he didn't dare to look at him. He forcibly looked at Duan Xuan, who was half-sitting on the bed, and opened his mouth slightly.

Duan Xuan is not only okay, but also awake! Jun Yanzhi did not start with him...

Duan Xuan's face was pale and seemed to be very ill, but his face was cold and gloomy, and his sword looked at him with the same look.

"If you don't knock on the door, come in, what's the matter?"

"I......"

Liu Yan walked in with a low head and whispered: "Master doesn't get angry. The younger brother has just returned from the cloud for more than a month. Maybe it hasn't been seen for a long time... Master and Junshi, and I thought it was awesome."

Wen Jing did not dare to imagine what Jun Yan was thinking, bowing: "........."

Duan Xuan's tone was slightly relieved: "Yan, I have no problem, you have worked hard for two days, first go back to rest."

"The disciple retire."

Jun Yanzhi did not say anything, but did not read Wen Jing, with a breeze out of the door.

Wen Jingying was in the same place, smelling the familiar, faint scent of vegetation, trying to catch up and not dare, bitterly sighing. Two months ago, I killed Jun Yan and tried to go out and look for the "Five Elements of the Yuan Jian Jian Fa" to discuss his goodness. He accidentally turned the inheritance of his family into a broken piece. What face does he have to see him now? ?

"Where are you going to travel?" Duan Xuan slowly asked.

Wen Jing bowed his head and said: "Go to the South Red Maple to go." He saw Duan Xuan nodded, did not say anything more, and carefully asked: "Master, the disciple heard something on the road, I feel weird in my heart, I want to ask Master."

"what's up?"

"Has the Master heard about the case of Hengyang Palace's extinction more than a decade ago?"