Metastability

Alpha provides a boost for all the abilities and The AIs no longer fragment.

Sacrifice
an act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more important or worthy.

Meta screamed in agony as the Alpha entered his mind.
Sigma: we are whole
Omega: we are complete
Gamma: welcome home alpha
Alpha: where am I.
Sigma: home.
Alpha: who are you.
Delta: your family. We will keep you safe.
Shakily standing up, Meta looked around. His former friends all looked at him in fear.
Void: kill Them all.
Meta took his bruteshot out, and his friends took there weapons out.
Ruby: ice flower!
Yang activated her semblance, and Blake there her at Meta using her ribbons. Weiss made a gluten for yang to hit with, and ruby provided cover fire.
Meta simply stood there as yang got closer and closer to hitting him, then time slowed and slowed until it was completely stopped. Yang eyes widened in fear, as meta took his fist back, and punched yang straight in the face with it. As time continued Yang was sent flying back, hitting Blake.
Ruby: yang!
Ruby ran at Meta using her semblance and getting higher and higher thanks to Weiss's glyphs. Nora and Pyyhra came from the other side, and it appeared that Meta didn't see them. He blocked ruby, but nora shot him into Weiss who stabbed him, then Pyyhra threw her spear, impaling him into the wall. Pyyhra's eyes widened in shock as Meta blood ran down the wall. Pyyhra Nora and ren ran towards him.
Pyyhra: Jaune!
Ruby came as well.
Sigma: even after all this time, you still care.
Yang Weiss and Blake came over, looking very happy they won.
Meta: hiss
Alpha: you guys hurt me the most.
( for his voice think like a very scared and hurt child)
Alpha: I could have lived with everyone else, but you were my friends. I thought we were supposed to stick together.
Pyyhra held metas hand, which glitched for a second, but no one noticed.
Pyyhra: Jaune I....
sigma: Pyyhra you are
Xi: so easy to manipulate.
Metas form disappeared, as he appeared behind them with his knife held in his hand. He threw it into Pyyhra shoulder, and took his brute shot out stabbing Blake.
Yang: you, MONSTER!
She began to unleash a flurry of punches that the Meta dodges all of. He then seems to get faster as light electricity comes off him. Running past Yang he goes to the downed Blake.
Ruby: Jaune please!
Meta picked up Blake, and threw her at the approaching yang. He then punched the wall next to him, grabbing some electrical wires. As electricity comes off him he catches Rens blade and snaps it, grabbing him by the neck.

Nora: REN!

She launches herself at Meta, who activated his hardlight shield. Knocking her to the ground. He looks at the struggling Ren who is still in his grasp.
Sigma: Traitors always die in the end. 
He begins to electrocute Ren, who is screaming in agony. Weiss and ruby attempt to run to his aid, but are stopped when Meta puts a gun to noras head.
Omega: move and she dies.
Smoke begins to come out of Rens head as he slowly dies. His face begins to melt as blood runs from his eyes. And with a sickening crunch, Meta ends Rens suffering.
Nora: you, I HATE YOU!
She gets up and tries to punch Meta, but he simply pulls the trigger. And Nora falls to the ground with a hole in her head, dead. Just like Ren. Meta gets up and prepares to leave.
Weiss: wait!
He turns around to see what remained to team JNPR and rwby there. With ruby and Weiss healing yang and Blake stand and pyyhra aiming her rifle at Meta with teary eyes.
Yang: were not done yet!
Meta: hiss
Sigma: don't worry.
Meta cloakes
Sigma: your time will come
Meta runs off to his mistress, well his mistress for now.