Heroes arent always what they seem

If u haven't read KLigers98 dark wars, do it now or you won't understand. Also no, dark wars isn't over, And yes meta is still in dark wars. You'll see

Meta sat in a cave with his Bruteshot out, taking a rock from the ground he began to sharpen the dulling blade. But a orange light filled the room as the remnant of sigma appeared before Meta.

Sigma: Well, this seems familiar.

Meta Ignored the AI and continued to sharpen his blade. Sigma continued to talk

Sigma: This very scenario happened right before we paid your parents a visit, do you remember that Meta?

Meta continued to attempt to ignore sigma

Sigma: Or right before we murderer your 2 best friends in cold blood, do you remember that Meta?

Meta:growl

Sigma laughed

Sigma: you are not in any position to make demands here Meta, I have control.

Meta attempted to throw his bruteshot but was stopped as his other personality took over

Sigma-Meta: We told you Meta, you don't have control here. 

He forced meta to sit back down and listen to sigmas speech.

Meta: hisss!

Theta appeared next to Meta, translating for him.

Theta: they forgave us!

Sigma chuckled, a deep dark laugh.

Sigma: did they? You don't know what they say behind closed doors, maybe your just another tool for them? But, I happen to know what they say, I could tell you if you would like?

Meta say down, ready to hear what sigma had to say

Sigma: You are familiar with the Kamen rider Makoto are you not?

Meta nodded

Sigma: well, Makoto Kyle, romhay, and Jaune all did some planning, and I happened to listen in. Well, my better half listened in. They were foolish not to think we would leave some kind of camera there.

Omega appeared, being very impatient as usual.

Omega: Get to the point!

Sigma smiled

Sigma: Makoto said that they should kill Joker, Felix, and Vader. I think we all know who else he wishes to kill.

Theta: your lying!

Sigma: Am I? Here, I'll show you.

Sigma projects a image on the wall of the cave.

The image shows Makoto, Jaune, Romahy and Kyle sitting at a table talking about there plans of attack.

Makoto: all I'm saying is we should kill joker Felix and Vader, I might even destroy there universes for good measure.

The video stops projecting as Meta looks at sigma in shock, sigma smiles, it was working.

Sigma: Now we all know the story of those villains, they are mostly story's of tragedy. Lest start with Vader.

Sigma projects a picture of Vader.

Sigma: Darth Vader was once the hero Anakin skywalker, who was tricked into turning it the dark side to save the ones he loved. He turned to the dark with good intentions, but was deceived by the emperor. Now, onto joker

Sigma projected a picture of the insane clown, smiling as he did.

Sigma: Now joker he filed hundreds of graveyards, he has one of the largest body counts, but his steps is still one of tragedy. Joker was turned into what he is by chemicals, he fell into them while running from the Batman. And the only reason he was there was to get money for his pregnant wife, but according to Makoto he deserves death. Now, onto the last one, Felix.

He projects a picture of the mercenary.

Sigma: Now Felix is the least tragic, but he still has an excuse  for what he does. Felix lives in a world where aliens can destroy planets from orbit in seconds, he lives in a world where giant super weapons designed to destroy all life are all over the place. He lives in a world where freelancers who are above the law and are constantly raiding government  facility's. Now tell me Meta.

Sigma turns back and faces Meta.

Sigma: if these individuals deserve death in the eyes of Makoto and the other heroes, who keep in mind full well know the pasts of these villains, why do you deserve mercy? You murdered your best friends, you family, 4 pro huntsman, and hundreds of others. Why do you get to live when they have to die?

Meta looked down, letting a few tears fall.

Sigma: That's what I thought.

Sigma disappeared, leaving Meta alone in the darkness.