km fanfiction part 2 (written in english and tamil mix)

At store

At store...

Kathir still thinking about the word that mullai tells...

Kathir: enna paartu apadi sollithale( in his mind voice)

While he can't concerntrate his work....

Kathir: ava yeppadi enna paartu ippadi sonna... illa kathire ithai ipadiye vida koodathu... avakitte keate aganum... illana namaku velai odathu...( in his mind voice)

And he decide to go back home...
While he return home silently... notice there mullai going to room from kitchen... then he follow and enter into the room... then suddenly mullai turn back and there is kathir...

Mullai: ennange... intha neratule vanthurukinge...

Kathir: illa.... cummathan...

Mullai: tea poddu konduvaravange...

Kathir: aah... podu...

She tries to leave but suddenly kathir stop her

Kathir: oru nimisham...

Mullai: enggangge...?

Kathir: athu.....

Mullai: yengge ennachi....?

Kathir: onnu illa...neatu yen nee enna paartu apadi sonne....

Mullai: yeppadi sonne...??

Kathir: athan... cumma pesikitte than irukkennu...

( mullai smile)

Mullai: nadakarathe sonnenga... athathanne pannitirukom athan sonnen...(innocently)

Kathir shows his naughty face to her... and move a step forward to her... she suddenly gets nervous with blush...

Kathir: apadiya...

While he starring her and move near her... she still nervous and she get backward frm him slowly... he still come near to her till to the corner....she hit the wall and she realise there she cannot get backward because of the wall...
He still come near her...and put his hand on the wall to lock her... and come very near to her face...
Suddenly he notice her face got sweating...

Kathir: naa... peasikittu mattum than irukken... hmmmm
Aama unaku yen ippadi verkuthu...???

Mullai: athellam onnu illeye...( the cute reaction when she maintain her gettu)

Kathir: enna patti sariya teriyala...oru naal kaaturen naa yaarunu....appo unaku irukku......( with naughty smile)

And he left with his naughty reaction....
And speechless mullai just seeing him with shocking reaction....

Then smile with full of blushing... and she see the mirror and ask herself...

Mullai: namma teriyama sollitomo...( with full of blushing and smiling)shyness overload to mullai....