km fanfiction part 5

Guys it just my imagination😅😅😅hope you all like it

At home

Morning, kathir wakes up and see there mullai is still sleeping ... and he see her face for few second and smile slightly... then he go for bath...
After bath he came back again notice there mullai is still on bed... he is abit curious

Kathir: iva enna epovume enaku munne elunduruchiruva... inniku innum toongitirukale(in his mindvoice)

Kathir: Mullai... Mullai...

She still sleeping... and he try to touch her and call her again... but when he touch her...he feel heat on her... he check her forehead then he realise that she having fever...

Kathir: mullai.. eh mullai

She slowly wake up but she feel very weak...

Mullai: ennangge...( with very low tone)

Kathir: enna odambu ippadi kaiyithu...!!!

Mullai: teriyalangge tidirnu udambu mudiyala...

Kathir is so worry and he rush outside and call dhanam

Kathir: Anni... anni

Dhanam: enna... kathir ennachi.... yen ippadi odiyare...

Kathir: anni... mullaiku tidirnu udambu romba kaiyuthu vanthu parungga anni...

Suddenly murthi enter

Murthi: dey kathiru ennachi da yen oru mathiri ya irukke..

Dhanam: mullaiku tidirnu udambukku mudiyalaya mama... vangge ennannu poi paarpom

Then DM and kathir enter into KM room and notice there mullai is lying and cover with blanket fully... dhanam check her forehead is very heat...

Dhanam: mullai... ennachima...

Mullai: ka... teriyala ka... tidirnu udambu mudiyala...

Dhanam: kathiru avale sikiram hospitalku kootitu poitu va...

Kathir: saringge.. anni...

Then he bring her to the hospital...
While doctor checking her he is so nervous and his eyes full of tears... he can't accept that she having high fever and weak like this... he is worried...

Kathir: doctor, ennachi doctor...

Doctor: onnu illa avangalukku satharana kaichal than bayapadara mathiri onnu illa...

Kathir: illa doctor nettula nallathan iruntha... inniku kalaila than tidirnu kaichal... athan bayama irukku

Doctor: bayapadathinge, naa description eluthi taren, athai daily maraka avangalukku kodungge... rendu naal nalla rest edukanum

Kathir: saringge doctor... bayapadara mathiri onnu illa le doctor...

Doctor: athellam onnu illa, naa kodukira marunthellam avange sapthale pothum rendu naalule sari ayiduvangge...

Kathir: rombe nandri doctor...

While back to home...

Dhanam: Yennachi kathiru doctor enna sonnangge...

Kathir: onnu illa anni satharana kaichal thana... rendu naal nalla rest edutta sariya ayidunu sollirukkangge... apparom marundellam sariyana neratukku sapda sollirukange..

Murthi: sarida kathiru nee mullaiya paartuko... naa kadaiku kelamburen...

Dhanam: mama naa venumna samayalla mudichittu mathiyam pole konja neram kadaiku varen... kathir mullai ye paartukutom...

Murthi: sari dhano... naa mothe kelamburen... mullai ye paartukoda...

Kathir: sari anne...

He bring her to the room... help her lydown on bed and cover blanket on her...

Kathir: onnu illa ella sariya ayirom... nee paduttu toonggu... naa inggeye irukken...

She notice all he doing but she is not able to react just because her body is very weak...
He feed her, give medicines and every single minits check her forehead about fever level...

At night....

Mullai wake up and she feel thirsty and she find kathir is not there... she tries to wake up and get the water but her body is very much weak even she cannot walk properly...
And there kathir is enter into the room... notice there mullai walking slowly to get the water sombu... unfortunately she fainted and she slipt... and kathir rush to hold her immediately and carry her slowly... put her on bed... and check her forehead again still fever is in high lvl... he just cover blanket on her, sit beside her for a while and back to his mat.

Few hours later he wake up again to check her fever level... but she is lying at the corner and turn to the other side where he not able to check her forehead... he try to get on the bed abit and get his hand on her forehead and suddenly she turn around this side and hold his hand and put her face on his hand and she feeling warm in his hand...

Kathir: aiyayyo... iva enna talaiyanai nenachi en kai mela talaiya vechi paduturuka... hmmm enna pandrathu

He try to take back his hand but she hold tightly.... and he feel do not disturb her sleep... he understand that she is feeling comfortable with his hands warm... he decide to ly beside her abit distance... while admire to her baby sleeping face and smile ... and he check her fever again.... then he close his eyes while smile...

Morning she wake up and notice there kathir is beside her and she hold his hand and her face on his hand... she smile slightly while look at him and admiring him...

Mullai: nee romba koduttu vaichave mullai... ivalavu nalla partukuravare kattikithathule...neenga eppavume en koodave irukanum... ( in her mind voice)

Kathir wake up slowly and suddenly naughty mullai pretending being sleep... and he wake up and smile at her slightly ... check her fever level abit less now and he slowly take his hand from under her face... and go for bath... and mullai just open her eyes and with her very sweet smile...