km fanfiction part 4

Guys its just my imagination😅😅😅

At home...

Mullai is helping dhanam to make chapati... so she sit on the floor and making chapati dough... suddenly her fringe is falling front and disturb her work.... she not able to adjust the fringe just because her hand full of flour...and she tries to call dhanam...

Mullai: akka..... akka

But no response... and she try manage... but still she can't... she feel annoying... and blow the fringe such as kiddy....

And suddenly kathir enter into the house and starring her... he literally admiring her for her reaction and her childish moment... where she blowing the little fringe such as a kid... and he walk forward to her for help to adjust the fringe

And mullai notice there kathir is come for her... but he literally pass by her and went to the room... and she got curious abit

Mullai: hmmm... ivaha yenna vanthu enna paartum paarkathe mathiri poraha... intha mudi vera oru pakkutu.... che...

He go to thier room and finds some pins...and come back again to her...
And she see him again and he just come near her... sit beside her.... then he just put the bowl away aside from her... then he get abit closer to her....looking at her eyes deeply with his cute smile... and she seeing him not even blinking the eye(like freeze moment)...he get closer again and she is speechless and her heartbeat beating heavier... he slowly bring his hand to her fringe... she tought he gonna touch her face so she getting freezing more... but unfortunately he just helping her adjusting the fringe which is disturbing her... then she realise that he adjusting the fringe and she got blush but still freeze just like a doll in that moment and admiring him such very sweet... after he done... look at her eyes for few seconds with a very lovely smile... then get up and get backward while looking at her with a romantic smile....

Suddenly dhanam come...

Dhanam: vaa kathiru... eppo vanthe... ?

Kathir: ippothan anni... milaga moottai eduka vanthen...

Dhanam: sari iru mor kondu varen kudichitu po...

Kathir: sari anni...

And dhanam notice there mullai is sitting like freezing...

Dhanam: mullai.... eh... mullai

Mullai: ahh... uh... akka ... sollungge ka

Dhanam: enna mullai... sela mathiri ukarnthiruke... maavellam vera apadiye irukku...

Mullai: onnu illaka... tho ippo mudichiduren...

Dhanam: aama nee yen ippadi pei arainja maathiri iruke...

Mullai: ahh...uh... athellam o..o..onnu illaye...(with blabering tone and slightly looking kathir)

Kathir is laughing silently behind dhanam and suddenly dhanam look at him

Dhanam: iva yenda ippadi mulikira..?

Kathir: athu.....( like he doesn't know anything)

Dhanam: aama nee yenda ippadi sirichittu irukke...

Kathir: ahhh.... onnu illa anni... naa mothe mootai yeduttu kelamburen ...

Dhanam: dey, iruda mor kudichittu po...

Dhanam: sikiram maavu edututtu vaa mullai...

Mullai: ahhh... uh.. sari ka... vanthuren...

While dhanam enter into the kitchen kathir look at her again and slowly follow dhanam move inside while looking at mullai very romantically...

And mullai sitting and starring him freezingly...
And she recall the moment and blushing herself... even she can't concertrate her work...